Olay Olay Quench bath bar

Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Talc, Water, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethoinate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance, Avena Sativa (Oat) Protein Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Peg-90m, Propylene Glycol, Red 4, Yellow 10, Green 5

on 12/4/2012 10:34:00 PM

I love this stuff so so SO much! Like the review below me, I am not really a bar soap user. I find myself trying a bunch only to have them sitting in my shower half used. However, this product is different! It feels amazingly silky on the skin, smells great, and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. The smell really lifts my mood in the morning! Although I still have to use moisturizer, I find that along with this, my moisturizer has been working a lot better and leaving my skin super glowy and soft. I highly recommend this! Give it a try, even if body bars aren't usually your thing.

on 3/4/2010 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

First off, I am not a bar soap person. I always find it leaves film on the skin.
I bought this product b/c it was on clearance. I was having very dry skin this winter. To the point of breaking skin when I scratched it.
This soap smells strong, but pleasant. It has a tropical floral smell that I like. It's very rich and creamy on those puffy shower thingies.
I immediately noticed a difference! My skin feels much more moisturized. The soap does not leave scummy residue on the skin.
It DID break my back and shoulders out, though. I have to put clean & clear astringent on that area when I get done showering, but that's no biggie. It works.

on 2/6/2010 10:24:00 AM

A soap will always be a soap regardless of what they call or claimed it to be like beauty bar..soap free..etc..etc..I picked a pack of these Quench bars because i was kinda curious and just wanna give it a shot.

My initial reaction was that it will be too drying.But i was rather surprised that it leaves behind a film of moisture.Scent-wise,its a tad strong but in a good way.Very refreshing.The plastic wrapper was a gorgeous purple but the box that holds the soap was plain boring.

Overall,i will buy it again.

on 9/11/2009 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have sensitive skin on my body. So sensitive that I have to be extra careful with most moisturizing body bars because the perfumes will react with my skin to cause a painful rash.

I started using this Olay bar and have been pretty happy with the overall results. My skin feels smooth to the touch, no irritation, and if you use cool to cold water in the shower (which is my personal preference) then you can actually feel the moisture on your skin for several hours after the shower.

My skin may be getting "used to" the beneficial moisture this product offers but I suspect that's more biology than a reflection on the Olay.

Good product. I'd definitely buy again.

on 11/21/2007 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I always use this quench bath bar during the cooler air months like autumn or winter, now here in oahu hawaii weather is cooool, i use this quench bath bar of olay, EXCELLENT Product, doesnt make me feel dry, feels great with no heavy afterfeel, keeps my skin soft and healthy !!! I recommend this product as a every day bath bar!!!!!!