November 27, 2014 | 1403 users online

Gels/Soaps - Olay - Olay Quench bath bar

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by flatteries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff so so SO much! Like the review below me, I am not really a bar soap user. I find myself trying a bunch only to have them sitting in my shower half used. However, this product is different! It feels amazingly silky on the skin, smells great, and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. The smell really lifts my mood in the morning! Although I still have to use moisturizer, I find that along with this, my moisturizer has been working a lot better and leaving my skin super glowy and soft. I highly recommend this! Give it a try, even if body bars aren't usually your thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by meowsers2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First off, I am not a bar soap person. I always find it leaves film on the skin.
I bought this product b/c it was on clearance. I was having very dry skin this winter. To the point of breaking skin when I scratched it.
This soap smells strong, but pleasant. It has a tropical floral smell that I like. It's very rich and creamy on those puffy shower thingies.
I immediately noticed a difference! My skin feels much more moisturized. The soap does not leave scummy residue on the skin.
It DID break my back and shoulders out, though. I have to put clean & clear astringent on that area when I get done showering, but that's no biggie. It works.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2010 10:24:00 AM More reviews by HanLuna

A soap will always be a soap regardless of what they call or claimed it to be like beauty bar..soap free..etc..etc..I picked a pack of these Quench bars because i was kinda curious and just wanna give it a shot.

My initial reaction was that it will be too drying.But i was rather surprised that it leaves behind a film of moisture.Scent-wise,its a tad strong but in a good way.Very refreshing.The plastic wrapper was a gorgeous purple but the box that holds the soap was plain boring.

Overall,i will buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2009 11:15:00 AM More reviews by p0pp00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have sensitive skin on my body. So sensitive that I have to be extra careful with most moisturizing body bars because the perfumes will react with my skin to cause a painful rash.

I started using this Olay bar and have been pretty happy with the overall results. My skin feels smooth to the touch, no irritation, and if you use cool to cold water in the shower (which is my personal preference) then you can actually feel the moisture on your skin for several hours after the shower.

My skin may be getting "used to" the beneficial moisture this product offers but I suspect that's more biology than a reflection on the Olay.

Good product. I'd definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2007 5:54:00 PM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I always use this quench bath bar during the cooler air months like autumn or winter, now here in oahu hawaii weather is cooool, i use this quench bath bar of olay, EXCELLENT Product, doesnt make me feel dry, feels great with no heavy afterfeel, keeps my skin soft and healthy !!! I recommend this product as a every day bath bar!!!!!!