August 22, 2014 | 1696 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy Lotion in Black Currant Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by leiraloveall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Seductive vanilla black currant scent with a touch of patchouli and possibly amber. Incense-like and absolutely divine. Makes my skin feel super soft and I don't need to use much for desired effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2010 6:46:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got the lotion, and bodywash as a gift and it's pretty good. Not my favorite out of the Aromatherapy line from Bath and Body... I'm not really a vanilla fan, so if you love vanilla you would probably love this. I got compliments on the smell, but it's just not for me. When I run out of body wash I will use it.. but until then it's going back on the shelf.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by dizzied

This scent is ok, but it ends up smelling man-cologneish on me. I'll use it until it is gone, but I probably won't repurchase. I much prefer the jasmine scent from this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by EmilyLynG

LOVE this sensual scent!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the whole line & use them all together! The smell is a little strong at first (my whole house smells sensual after I use this), but as you wear it, it lightens up & smells soooo good! Definitely gets you in the mood too! :) Try the whole line!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i wanted this so badly after my last visit to B&BW so as soon as taxes came in i ran out & bought the bath set! it came w/ a poof, lotion & bath gel. this is my fav scent from them, hope they keep it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2008 2:13:00 PM More reviews by purdy501

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This scent reminds me of a den filled with seductive incense and I mean that in the best way! I bought this after basically demanding the B & BW clerks what she was wearing. She was more than happy to show me where it was and it wasn't a hard sell for her at all!

It's warm and delicious and my boyfriend loves it. I guess it wouldn't matter if he didn't love it because I just feel so damned sexy when I'm wearing it!

I bought it during the holiday 2007 season. It comes in a red tinted glass bottle fitted with a pump. I will definitely repurchase this fall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2007 1:17:00 AM More reviews by plumeriapassion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

What an amazing product! Black Currant Vanilla was the only Aromatherapy scent that I liked, and the lotion is indeed worth your money. The smell is so sexy and sensual, while the lotion is pretty rich and moisturizing. While pricey, it's a must buy!

The only thing I'd complain about is the packaging...the first time, opening the dispenser is quite difficult.