MAC Snob Appeal

4.3

on 8/13/2013 2:09:00 PM

I loved this. It was super creamy, a lovely pinkish color that was natural looking and super easy to wear. This was more of a day wear lipstick though. I'm not really sure how much it was though my mom gave it to me, but obviously a bit pricey. There are worth it though. They are really good quality and last ages. Not just the lipsticks, but everything by Mac. I would so buy it again and I would recommend it to a friend. The packaging was nice, it was in a white case with a pretty design on it. Overall I was extremely satisfied with the product.

on 9/29/2012 11:14:00 PM

I love the colour of this lipstick, its a pale/pink and its a colour that would suit with many skin colours. However I do think some of the MAC lipsticks are very drying. But overall a great purhcase happy.

Theres a MAC Store
Selfriges.
Covent garden.
Shepards bush Westfield
Straford westfiel.
Great Suffork street.

on 4/13/2009 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Another great pink lippie I'm happy to have in my stash. Snob Appeal is a very soft pink frost with peach undertones, and looks fantastic paired with a smokey eye. It's not overly cool toned so it works well for my skintone. It's pale enough to be a great compliment to a smokey eye without being so pale that it washes me out. It feels more moist than some of my other MAC frosts. All in all, a nice addition to my stash. Not incredibly unique, but pretty none the less.

on 1/31/2008 6:53:00 AM

I got this as part of the Finery set just so I don't need to think about the lipstick/lipglass combination. However, I found myself wearing Snob Appeal on its own most of the time. I have a hard time finding a pink lipstick that is just right for my skintone with no coral/plum/blue undertones, and Snob Appeal is IT for me. It's sheer enough to wear daily without anything else but have enough color to look a pretty pastel pink on my dark lips. I hope MAC brings this out again ...

on 12/3/2007 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A very sheer, beautiful peachy-pink frost lipstick from MAC's 2007 Finery collection.
Personally, I'm not a lipstick gal. When its given to me, I give it away. I never use it, never. But this is beautiful on me! Its not a mess to put on and stays pretty well, too. It has some beautiful shimmer to it, too.
For someone who likes sheer things, this just adds to my collection. I don't like highly-pigmented things for my lips. At all. But this lipstick does me well. It enhances my lips instead of painting on a whole new color and look. I don't think that a real lipstick girl would like to take this for a night out and would prefer it for a 'lazy day' but for girls like me, its perfect for any time. Using this color will allow you to play up another feature, like I like to play up my eyes.
Its a gorgeous color, overall, and pretty sheer so it'll do well for what I believe is any occasion.

on 11/20/2007 6:58:00 AM

Picture: MAC Snob Appeal applied directly to bare lips. If the image above isn't working, you can find a mirror of it at http://mac.larahill.com/swatch/displayimage.php?pos=-430.

Picture: MAC Snob Appeal lipstick. If the image above isn't working, you can find a mirror of it at http://mac.larahill.com/swatch/displayimage.php?pos=-428.

Snob Appeal (Holiday 2007, Finery: Pink Lips) is a peachy pink frost lipstick with a pearl finish. The lipstick is not a super dry dry frost, it had a little 'slip' when I applied it straight from the tube and it was easy to pick up product with a soft lip brush. The application itself is a little sheer, so the effect is more pearly lips than it is gilded metallic or super frosty.

If you have Politely Pink, Pretty Please or other similar MAC lipsticks, you can completely skip this lip colour. The only major difference between these and Snob Appeal is that on me, Snob Appeal is reasonably peachy on the lip, whereas Pretty Please is a silver-pink and Politely Pink is a little more pinky-pink. If you blended one part Festivity (LE, Balloonacy) or Sandy B with two parts Politely Pink, you'd have Snob Appeal.

Pretty, but not a must-have.

I am: PX Real Camellia, KA SSE 02, black hair, pale skin, blue eyes. continued >>

Popular Lipsticks