November 24, 2014 | 1963 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Tourmaline Ceramic Red Porcupine Cushion Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I needed a new round brush after I cut my hair shorter - needed a brush that would grab my hair well to smooth it out & round it off while blowdrying. The other 2 that I have are fine but don't do the trick, I have to work harder to get the job done & makes my wrist sore. I used those brushes when my hair was a longer bob. This one works great because it has additional stiff bristles to grab my hair & hold it. Love the red color & the cushioned ball-tip ends of the plastic bristles & the countoured shape of the handle. It has good weight to it but doesn't make my hand tired while I'm working on my hair. I picked it up at Duane Reade quite price-blind & was stunned to see that I paid $10 for it. I was looking for something that fit my needs but cheaper. I would not have bought it had I known the price beforehand. But afterward I went around to other beauty stores to comparison shop & it was pretty much the same deal for the type of brush I wanted. So I got a good bargain, just not so much at the bargain price I wanted. It's a very good brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 6:03:00 PM More reviews by pure1magination

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This attractive rounded brush helps volumize my hair and also makes it shinier & softer. It also somehow helps with static and frizz. FYI I have long hair (past shoulders) and it's the perfect size.