July 30, 2014 | 2097 users online

Eye Shadow - Christian Dior - Amber Treasures Eye Shadow quint

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 9:12:00 PM More reviews by darlingbabygirl

This is my first Dior quint and I really love this! The colors are so beautiful. The copper brown is to die for! I could not resist in the store. It is pretty subtle but if you use a wet brush it does have good color payoff and much more intense. The colors coordinates very well. I was pleased. I got many compliments from it. The only color I didn't like so much was the pink because it was a little chalky, however, I layer it over my MAC Expensive Pink e/s and it gives the extra omph.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2007 5:17:00 PM More reviews by 2crazycatladies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this eye shadow because of the beautiful amber colored shadow. I was very disappointed because there was no color pay off at all. It went on so light that I couldnt even see it with the other colors combined. I had wanted to love this, the shadow had it gone on the way it looks in the quint would have been amazing on blue eyes, but as it stands totally no color pay off at all. Dont bother with this get Mac amber lights.