October 1, 2014 | 1303 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Juara-Sweet Black Tea Eye Creme

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

This is a very rich eye cream with a nice scent. It absorbs quickly and I can apply my eye makeup shortly after without any pilling or slipping. However, I notice that it does burn a little after application, which isn't troublesome, but not a desired side effect.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Being Asian, I really have every reason to give my support to Juara: Juara was founded by four Asian-American women and uses ingredients sourced from various parts of Asia. I read about the brand in Lucky magazine before the launch and sampled the products, which were exquisitely packaged, in person at a Henri Bendel event. But neither the eye cream nor the lip balm I got worked for me. At all. Far too light. Skip this if you have dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ProductNymphet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is my HG eye moisturizer. I’m currently on my second tube. I have under eye “shadows” which are caused by what I believe is blood vessels showing through my thin skin. I don’t have any dark pigmentation in the area, just a bluish purple (almost red at times) hue I’ve had since childhood. Since using this I’ve noticed I only need very little concealer (Secret Camouflage applied using Sonia Kushuk's blending brush) . It also does a good job moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2008 8:16:00 PM More reviews by msdeejay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's a great substitute for when i ran out of primordiale skin recharge. this sweet black tea eye creme is non-irritating, plumps incoming fine lines and also makes a great base for concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2008 1:22:00 PM More reviews by ForgetfulDebbie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice light eye treatment product. In fact, if you're under 40, I can think of few better. It goes on silky, is very fast absorbing, and is fragrance free. It also boasts an impressive list of ingredients. Over 40's may need a little bit more than fermented sweet black tea to provide adequate firming/tightening though... Very moderately priced at $35

INGREDIENTS: Water, Candlenut (Aleurites Moluccana) Oil, Emulsifying Wax Nf, Rice Bran (Oryza Sativa) Oil, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil Unsaponifiables, Illipe (Shorea Stenoptera Seed) Butter, Cyclomethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sacchaomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Hydroxyethylacrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimetheytaurate Copolymer, Squalene, Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2008 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Ponchy

BIG EDIT on 1/1/2010: Juara did you change the formulation of this product in 2009? I had bought several tubes in late 2009 and every one of them was awful...no longer creamy or moisturizing the new formula actually dried out my eye area and made it tight and genuinely uncomfotrable. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Throwing it all away now...how disappointing:-( **Took it down several Lippies.

This is (was..see above Edit!) my HOLY GRAIL of eye creams - hands down. If I could only bring one product on a desert island with me this is it! This product was a recommendation by the ladies on the Skincare Board and they were so, so right! I use it day & night...creamy but sinks in it is perfect under my concealor (Cle de Peau). I am in my 40's and find this product to be more moisturizing then others I have tried including: Dior, Chanel, Bliss, Estee Lauder, Clinique, and all drugstore brands. I know people say that you can use regular face cream as eye cream but I do not agree: Once you try this Juara Sweet Tea Eye Cream I don't think you could ever go back to using a face cream as your eye cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2007 4:53:00 PM More reviews by yoshipeach

I had seen some raves for this product on the SB, so I decided to try it out from dermstore.com. It's a bit pricey, but a little goes such a long way. Plus, I had a 20% off code for dermstore and free shipping, so it helped.

I use this primarily at night as I find it to be a bit too heavy for daytime, under my makeup. I've seen a slight improvement in a few fine lines around my eyes and it does slighly help puffiness and bags. This is by-far one of the best eye creams I have tried. I'm hoping to see more results as I continue to use it.