October 26, 2014 | 1204 users online

Powder - Sofina - Fine-Fit Powder Foundation UV

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2007 2:56:00 PM More reviews by AloeAll

Tried Fine-Fit Powder Foundation UV from Sofina. This is not a good product for someone who has a combination skin type.
This comes in a white compact case. The case has flowers on it. Comes with a soft sponge. Order the refill and skip the case.

I tried the powder foundation in OC 115. Some one helped me choose the color out. I also wear Shiseido OC-20. Shiseido is darker. Don't know if it is the color, if I should move up -get a darker color, but when I put on the powder on my face it looks light and has a nice silvery glow. I liked the look...

However It makes my T-zone looks gray and that darn ashy beard started to show up on my chin. Not only that later in the afternoon I noticed caking around the corner bottom of my nose. I had to blotted it because it looked white. On my dry area I noticed the powder foundation started to separate leaving a spotty coverage, I can see the powder foundation in one area and my natural skin color in the next area.

This is not a high power product for a high price. I expected that it should have some staying power, but it didn't do well for a person who has no time to waste in the ladies restroom at work.

Later test, I tried this foundation powder with another brand liquid foundation. Still ashy beard issue and more cakey mess, but no spotty coverage on the dry area.