Nivea Pure Invisible 24h Deodorant

on 10/6/2013 11:59:00 AM

I love this deodorant!!!
I first discovered this deodorant when I was on holiday 2 months ago and ran out, my cousin brought it home for me to try. at first I was hesitant as I usually stick to dove roll on. however after using this for a couple of days I fell in love with it. it really does make you smell good and it does not leave white marks.
Although you could absolutely use this on its own as you will be safe from body odor for 24 hours (tried and tested) I still like to use it on top of my roll on but that is due to personal preference and nothing to do with product.
the price is good too, very affordable.

on 10/21/2012 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This does not work. I have heard similar complaints from other friends who have used it. Much prefer Lady Speedstick as it keeps sweat and body odour away for the whole day. Save your money and buy something else.

on 8/21/2010 5:20:00 PM

I like this deodorant more than the roll-on one, its smell is nicer, fresher and has a longer effect , keeps me dry for a while :)

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Dries fast, lasts the whole day and smells great and fresh.

Does the opposite of what it says. This actually leaves marks on clothes. And if you don't shake the bottle before you spray you'll get this weird white talc-like stuff on your skin.

Won't purchase again ever.

on 3/17/2010 4:41:00 PM

This was my favourite deodorant when it first came out, I think it was 2005. I used it for a while but then I switched to try the newest Nivea deodorant. I remember that back then this deodorant was good enough, but nothing extraordinary.
What I like:
- Fresh smell
- Easy application
- No white marks on clothes/skin
- Kept me rather fresh
What I dislike:
- The fact that it's aerosol
- At the end of a long day I was not that fresh
Well, I also tried the roll on version but that one definitely doesn't work for me (actually Nivea roll ons just don't work for me) but now I've moved on to L'Occitane deodorant which I absolutely love.

on 3/2/2010 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't like this deodorant, it does not smell pure to me it just smells like a deodorant for men. I have sensitive skin and this dried out my armpits. There are better Nivea deodorants on the market this one is not worth buying.

Hated this deodorant!

It's very sticky, feels like you are spraying on a roll-on formula as it isn't 'dry' like other aerosols normally are. Takes ages to dry, instead of leaving white marks on clothes it leaves clear 'wet' looking marks on clothes that are harder to rub off!

Disliked the smell, it has a similar scent to other deodorant's that are meant to be 'natural' or 'pure', which actually make me gag! i prefer the 'pink' scents you get with a lot of pink deodorants :)

on 4/17/2009 12:18:00 PM

Worst deodorant ever~!!!!!!! It doesnt do the job at fact it makes me somehow perspire more.Nothing is good abt this deodorant ....I will never never buy it again!!!

on 11/18/2007 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Very well formulated deodorant. Mild but at the same time provides 100% protection. I find myself trying all sorts of deodorants on the market as sometimes I am a bit sad that I cannot find a high end deodorant that works for me. I have the problem that after using a deodorant for two weeks or so it stops working - meaning it does not keep me dry any more. I always have about 4 to 5 different deodorants on hand. I have always found Nivea Deodorants to be the best out there. I experiment and always come back to Nivea. I tried the pure invisible about 4 months ago and I currently have not problems. Great aspect of this deo it that is leaves not color behind. Will definately keep buying.

Popular Deodorants