April 23, 2014 | 883 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil Precious Edition Coral Marvel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2007 7:16:00 AM More reviews by juliaesands

I saw this yesterday at the department store and salivated instantly- I am always on the look-out for fuchsia-lavendar blushes that are sheer. I like very much hot colors that go on with a skunk brush and become really pretty, complex sheer colors that are so flattering! This is perfect. The compact is the same shiny black plastic as always, but the blush is a brilliant pink-coral with red tones with the Lancome rose stamped in a deep lavendar-purple. This is definitely a matte blush- no shimmer here. I used my Flirt skunk to apply it as the first try at home (in the store I used a cotton ball (I dab and then blow on it a bit and then apply it to my cheeks) and the color was wondeful- radiant and alive, but not scary. The colors look intimidating in the pan, but they are sheer so depending on the brush you use and the heaviness of your hand in applying it, it's quite flexible. As for whether I will buy it again- probably not! I have so many blushes that I don't know if I will ever reach the pan on any of them! But this is one-of-a-kind, and gorgeous gorgeous...!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No