MAC Bronzer in 'bronze'

4.1

on 3/18/2015 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's not dark enough to use for contouring on brown skin, and if it provides a glow it's barely noticeable. May be more suitable for white people.

on 1/19/2015 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Before this I used MUA's bronzers and had patchy skin from contouring. This bronzer is so natural and goes on with such a flawless coverage and goes on quite dark so you don't need to use much product. I recommend this product, and I won't be straying away from Mac powders

on 10/8/2014 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I'm torn on this, because it is natural looking on my NC25-30 skin but so sheer you really have to build it up. I've tried it with a few brushes and the product doesn't pick up as well as any of my other bronzers. I don't find it too matte or shimmery and it lasts a long time both on the skin and wont run out for ages at this rate. I'm most pleased with dusting it on my neck and jawline and it works well on the nose too as it's quite subtle. It's fairly foolproof but needs a bit of work if you want a more striking contour on cheeks.

on 10/7/2014 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Awful, I bought it to be part of my daily office make up but after 6 months I have to throw it in one of my drawers, itís bronze on the package but almost invisible when you ran your finger over it, you canít even make a swatch because you canít pick any product let alone with a brush. :(

on 8/24/2014 1:50:00 AM

I bought this bronzer after it was recommended by the sales associate at MAC. I do not like it. I have paler skin and this is just way too dark. I don't like the shimmer either. I thought it would be faint but the shimmer is too much. Overall just not what I was hoping for. This may be good for people with darker skin tone.

on 8/23/2014 1:07:00 PM

I am terribly pale. I tend to hover between NC15-NW20.

When it comes to finding a good bronzer it can prove to be quite difficult. Most come off and being to orange or just too obvious.

I went to my MAC counter and begged the poor makeup artist to find me a God send of a bronzer. And as always, I was not let down.

I wanted something natural, matte and something that wouldn't stand out and announce itself on my face.

The artist picked out "Matte Bronze" for me. In the pan it is a deep bronze colour, which can be a bit intimidating. However, once it is applied, I found it to be almost too light! It is quite sheer! Which is perfect for me because that makes it near goof proof!

It is a build able colour which is awesome. I can make it darker for conturing or just leave it light when I want some colour added to my skin. I love it.

It blends nicely leaving no traces of lines and it is truly matte. No shimmer. None.

I have terribly ance prone skin, and this does not cause any break outs or irritation.

Lasting power is pretty decent too. However as I have combo skin, I have to make sure I set this with a good setting powder. If not, it will melt away as it is applied to the oiliest parts of my face.

All in all I will keep coming back to this bronzer. I have had it for almost a year now and the pan is not even shown through yet.

If I recall I paid $30.00CDN for this product. A but steep for bronzer, but I would pay it again.

on 8/7/2014 6:32:00 PM

Very pretty for a sun kissed glow.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've had this product for five years. It's an ok bronzer. It's natural looking on my pale skin. Otherwise, nothing spectacular.

on 1/10/2014 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love MAC products, but I wasn't impressed with this. I went looking for a bronzer, and the SA told me this color would work well for my NC 15 coloring. I actually bought it a year and a half ago, and it has sat in my makeup collection without a dent in it. I found it to be too dark, muddy, and slightly orange on my pale skin. It has slight shimmer to it, but the product as a whole doesn't have very good pigmentation. I was SO happy to recently find the box, and the receipt for it tucked away in one of my MAC bags. So, I thought I'd see if they would let me return it for something I would use. To my surprise they did (You rock Nordstroms!).

on 12/26/2011 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

As a huge lover of Mac cosmetics, i was very disappointed in this product. It is not pigmented at all and its quite hard to pick up the product with my brushes and requires me to 'dig' hard several types before i see any trace of product on my brush. Also when i am finally able to get it into my skin it looks quite muddy and it takes a while to blend it out. Definitely my least favourite bronzer in my collection. I would not recommend it for anyone.

Popular Bronzers