July 25, 2014 | 1702 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzer in 'bronze'

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by RachelNEpperly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've had this product for five years. It's an ok bronzer. It's natural looking on my pale skin. Otherwise, nothing spectacular.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 3:30:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love MAC products, but I wasn't impressed with this. I went looking for a bronzer, and the SA told me this color would work well for my NC 15 coloring. I actually bought it a year and a half ago, and it has sat in my makeup collection without a dent in it. I found it to be too dark, muddy, and slightly orange on my pale skin. It has slight shimmer to it, but the product as a whole doesn't have very good pigmentation. I was SO happy to recently find the box, and the receipt for it tucked away in one of my MAC bags. So, I thought I'd see if they would let me return it for something I would use. To my surprise they did (You rock Nordstroms!).

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by mckennaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a huge lover of Mac cosmetics, i was very disappointed in this product. It is not pigmented at all and its quite hard to pick up the product with my brushes and requires me to 'dig' hard several types before i see any trace of product on my brush. Also when i am finally able to get it into my skin it looks quite muddy and it takes a while to blend it out. Definitely my least favourite bronzer in my collection. I would not recommend it for anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by rosam1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this! I use this for contouring and I love it because it doesn't look orange on me like the NYC sunny bronzer does. Definitely will buy again once it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you are one of those people that hate orange glittery bronzing powders like myself this is the bronzing powder you should go ahead and buy. It is completely glitter free with a very subtle barely there shimmer. It is a brown color with a slight red in it that glides on easily. I use it as a bronzer, as an over all color, and to contour my face, and sometimes mix it with my blush to intensify the color. The product is not your average cheap looking orange bronzer so it is hard to go wrong but it is very pigmented, so you still need to be careful applying. With a MAC 138 brush you can get stunning results. The only pit fall is the staying power is not the best, and it needs retouching several times during the day. I also plan on purchasing the matte version of this, although they seem to be very similar to each other, for some reason I have to have the matte version too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by KateEditorial

This bronzing powder -- I feel kinda naked without it. It gives me that subtle summer glow and it makes me look warm and tan. I don't actually like the sun, so this is perfect for that "I came back from the beach without a tan but don't wanna look like a freak" glow. For instance, if I'm to go to a barbeque or something... Or like a party that shows my face. But it's amazing! Def will rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by ihearttmac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am really surprised how long this product has lasted me. I got this last year and still have not hit pan. It is a great bronzer and it's not to shimmery. Overall I think it look nice on any skin tone and it does not break you out like some other mac face products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love, love, love this bronzer. Been using it for a while now and it's perfect for my skin complexion. I have to admit it's a bit too pricey, but what can you do? You pay for what you get.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 8:09:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This gives me a great glow and a fake tan to my face. It looks so real. The MAC bronzers are my favorites. I also love their powdered eyeshadows I use to match the Bbonzer. It gives this sunkissed glow on my face. People believe that I went to a Florida beach to get a tan. It has this shimmery summery look.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by orfhlaith

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have really pale skin and I find that nothing warms up by complextion like a realy really light dusting of this bronzer...a tiny bit works wonders