August 29, 2014 | 1309 users online

Lipstick - Flirt - High Wattage Intense & Creamy Lipcolor in Indulge

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by ginny133

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been so obsessed with Flirt cosmetics lately ever since I found it at Kohls. Their products come in surprisingly good quality that's comparable to department store brands. They come with great color selection as well, especially eye shadows and lipsticks. I tried this color "Indulge" at store tonight and loved it so much, but unfortunately it's out of stock. It's a creamy rosy/beige color that's kind of my HG color. Flirt's lipsticks are with high quality, creamy, moist, and highly pigmented. The package is crap, bulky and plastic. But I guess I can compensate that with the high quality content in the tube. So far I've bought 3 lip colors (Honey, Delight, and Delicioso), 3 eyeshadows, and 3 cheek colors and they all prove high quality products to me. Pricing is on the lower ends, about $12 to $14. If you have a Kohls coupon it's really great deal to stock these babies!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by gabycakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the most lovely lipstick I own. The perfect MLBB shade for my skin. The formula is richly pigmented and velvety smooth. The color is what I want my lips to look like and until now, have never been able to get quite right. Rich subtle rosey mauve, neutral with pink and plummy tones. A lot like Nars in formula, it's perfectly matte but not as drying, for some reason my lips look fuller- even though it's not a plumping formula, it's like it fills in the little vertical lines, not getting all dry and cracky like other mattes. It wears really well and fades evenly, in fact after I apply in the morning my lips look better all day, regardless of whether I wear gloss or reapply. It's actually like a happy love child between Nars Dolce Vita and Pigalle, Milani Rose Fetish, and L'oreal's Aishwaria's Beige (w/ out the gray cast and sheerness) but in the best matte formula. My lips look full and luscious and super smooth, perfectly groomed and very elegant without demanding attention, they stay moist and rich for hours without a thought for a touch up. The very first lipstick I've ever experienced that makes me feel like a superwomen prepared for anything. For some reason, this lipstick has had the most delightful impact on my face, it just looks so soo wonderful. The packaging is just like Nars, matte black and sturdy. The Flirt line at Kohl's has been really surprising me lately, in the very best way, but this will always be in my bag, and probably forever on my lips. All for only $12, less if on sale or with coupons, Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by sdora

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has become my HG lipstick. Every time I went to Kohls, I would try this lipstick at the Flirt Counter and never liked it in the store but as soon as I go in my car and check in the car mirror, I loved the plummy pink color on me. For some reason, this lipstick gives illusion of plump lips on me. I finally bougt this recently and am very happy with it. It's very moisturizing and never dry out my lips. And love the black sleek packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 4:14:00 PM More reviews by lunyc

I was pleasantly surprised by this lipstick. It cost $8 at Kohl's, so I wasn't expecting much, but I really like it! It's a playful color and different from my natural pinks and berries. Plus, it doesn't dry out my lips, which most lipsticks tend to do.