Johnson & Johnson Soothing Body Lotion

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/1/2004 5:28:00 PM

Feels great, smells great! I used this on my baby nephew PJ when he was visiting and I couldn't stop sniffing his soft little neck all day

on 9/3/2003 10:29:00 PM

I love this lotion. It's great for when you just need to moisturize your skin. Dries very quickly and feels very light but you feel it right away. The smell is pretty good too, just clean and fresh powdery, not too strong and doesn't bother me at all. Great value and a great product.

on 7/4/2003 6:04:00 PM

I love the consistency and moisturizing properties of this and the Bedtime Lotion; neither is too thick, nor too runny, both absorb quickly, and provide long-lasting moisture. But I prefer the scent of the Bedtime Lotion. This one is fairly powdery with a hint of tartness--not bad, but it reminds me a little too much of a baby for me to be wearing it as an adult (though the bottle recommends it for both), if that makes any sense. continued >>

on 11/26/2002 12:54:00 PM

This is a lightly scented lotion that makes skin feel soft. I like this lotion a little better than the bedtime lotion only because the scent is not as powerful. This lotion does contain mineral oil and jojoba oil, but it does moisturize well. I use this before bed, and sometimes I'll wear it in the morning as well.

on 6/8/2002 11:44:00 AM

I am in love with this lotion. It makes my legs super smooth after shaving and I LOVE the scent. You can't beat the price either! This has become a staple for me! Try it :)

on 5/19/2002 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love J&J Products because they work so well and are so inexpensive. This keeps my skin so soft and smooth and it smells wonderful.

on 5/18/2002 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a great lotion and has a wonderful scent. It smells like Chanel's Allure when the scent starts to fade. But it makes my skin soo smooth. I can't wait to try the Bedtime lotion as well! Highly Recommend this for the price and quality.

Popular Body Skincare Products