Boots Cocoa Butter & Mallow Body Lotion for Dry Skin

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/13/2012 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is an essential for anyone with very dry skin. I use it to moisturise my skin prior to fake tanning. However, over the years I have got more sensitive to smells and this now smells overbearing to me. Because it is so strongly scented I don't like to use it everyday and only use it when moisturising at night when I can wash off the scent the next morning. It moisturises very efficiently but in my opinion is just too strong for everyday use. I like the idea of the another reviewer who said they use it as a hand cream - I might try this use for it as at the minute it's just taking up room on my bathroom cabinet and rarely gets used.

on 1/8/2012 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG everyday lotion. Light, subtle floral-creamy scent, that doesn't interfere with perfume. Moisturises well with no stickiness, greasiness or residue and at 2.03 is the BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY. If you're in the UK you need to try this!

on 9/13/2010 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing! I agree with the comments below, this is an effective body moisturiser and this is amazing value for money. This beats other pricer lotions and is an underrated product.

Comments:
- the plastic bottle (300ml with pump dispenser) is practical for easy use, storage and travel
- the smell is subtle
- the consistency is great, its not runny and not thick, and is absorbed well into the skin

I use this all over my body except face. The same product is currently available in 2 other scents - "Mango and Orange Blossom" and "Coconut and Almond". The current price is 1.99 however it is often on offer (Buy One Get One Half Price) so you can get 2 bottles for 3.

This product is a must buy! If you don't like it you've only lost a couple quid :)

on 9/3/2009 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I am surprised that this product doesn't have more reviews.
I have been repurchasing it for years and I just love it.
It smells divine and moisturises my skin really well. I think it smells a lot better than many creams that cost ten times as much. I hope they never discontinue this. Amazing stuff. Oh, and they recently changed the packaging for the better too,

on 4/22/2008 5:53:00 PM

I really love this. It is 2 GBP, smells so nice (a little sweet and fresh at the same time), moisturizes well and sinks in quickly making skin so smooth. Love the pump bottle which also can lock so no worries about leaking in your gym bag. Cannot rate this high enough...great buy.

on 11/16/2007 4:10:00 AM

Although this calls itself a body lotion it's rich enough for a hand cream and that's what I use it for. I use a lot of it, every time I wash my hands, so the low price is good. It has a barely detectable fragrance so it doesn't overpower or clash with any perfume you have on. Seems to nourish the hands well although you do need to use quite a lot of it as it sinks in quite quickly.
It comes in a pump dispenser which you can stand up in the bathroom, on the dressing table, on the desk - I have one in all those places and the stand up bottle makes it quick and easy to apply. My only gripe is that, as with all pump dispensers, when you're getting to the bottom of the bottle it stops pumping anything and the only way you can get it out is to turn the bottle upside down.