November 28, 2014 | 1910 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - La Roche Posay - Respectissime Eye Make Up Remover (waterproof)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 5:04:00 AM More reviews by gossipgirl1502

LOVE IT!! I have very sensitive eye lids and all the other makeup removers I've tried made me tear up. However , this one is very gentle and still manages to remove even the most stubborn of waterproof mascaras. I have repurchased it several times.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 8:22:00 AM More reviews by azndolleyes

SURE,I love this product very much, I have tried EL,Lancome,LP,Biotherm,Clarins etc different eyemake up remover, this is the best which I have used with cheap price, I went to Paris pharmcery, I bought 5 bottles for storage, because it is hard to get it in the Netherlands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very gentle eye make up remover. Very sensitive, not oily and does not irritate or sting. This removes all of my mascara and eye make-up without me having to rub and rub. Also it never stings my eyes and washes off without any oil sleek. The bottle is very cute as half of the product liquid is blue and the other half clear. One of the best Eye Make up remover I have used so far. Can't live without this.