September 15, 2014 | 1822 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Beauticontrol - Save Your Sole Rich Sea Salve for Feet

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 10:53:00 PM More reviews by svanb

wonderful product...i gave some to my father in law who feet bleed from so much cracking and they are healed!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2008 3:28:00 PM More reviews by linnylu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

recently went to my first party and have to say it was a blast and I dont impress easily. Was not interested at first to buy alot but I was blown away from the foot scrub and spray. I have tried it all on my heels (scrubs, creams, medication, stones and scrappers). I came home with heels that felt like a babies bottom. My husband was even shocked. My heels were the kind that catch on socks, sheets etc and drive me nuts so anything that completely removed this dead dry skin was enough for me to pay any price. I am now thinking about getting more of BC stuff

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2008 3:36:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I dunno, I just thought it was "meh". The entire Save Your Sole line has a kind of "artificial" sea scent to it. The scrub I liked, but the salve - although hydrating, seemed weird to me. Kinda oily and also smelled bad (to me.) I would try to get your BC consultant to let you smell it before you buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2007 1:42:00 PM More reviews by pillowbear

LOVE this product! OK - I'm new to Beauticontrol and I ordered a couple (well, 4, to be exact :P) items online. Save Your Sole™ Rich Sea Salve for Feet - was one of them. I'm happy with all of my purchases (but one, just because I haven't tried it) - but I must say this one is my fave of all! I don't really have a 'rough rough' feet to begin with. The heel part can be kinda rough, at times. However, I have problems with sweating feet. I tried this right after I got home from work, with my tired feet - it felt soooo good!! The cream, to me, is a perfect consistency. And two AMAZING things about this cream is: 1. very absorbent 2. the 'cooling' sensation. I can't rave more about this lotion! I put some more before I go to bed, and I woke up with soft feet! I really like the scent, too. Very refreshing! I have very happy feet now! :)