December 19, 2014 | 1477 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Monistat - Chafing Relief Powder-Gel

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Applehead09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This only helped my skin for about an hour or two and then my skin would be even oiler than normal. The consistency feels great on my skin but overall it does not keep my face even alittle oil free. I've been using almost 2weeks and I've broken out so badly on my forehead and cheeks due to this product. Will not repurchase !

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by cutupangels78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A DUPE (or better) than Smashbox PhotoFinish. A little bit goes a long way. Helps my makeup stay. Can't imagine wearing makeup without it. I mix a pea-sized amount into moisturizer underneath my makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/10/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by unoeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This didn't do anything to minimise my pores nor did it made my makeup stayed any longer. And I didn't know if I had a bad tube of the Monistat but it was a very runny gel unlike smashbox primer and took forever to set.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tube is huge and would be nicer if had curve in the dispense. I use it for primer and chalf near my bra line . I can't afford $30 primer and saw youtube people recommend this as primer . I apply my gel than spf I use mineral makeup for none acne day's the body shop mineral powder and moneve mineral powder I have dry skin so don't cake up and last all day. I use tattoo eyeliner brand and elf eyeshadow . It sets shadow of eye makeup. little bit goes long way . I also use bb cream and liquid foundation in maybelline the clean makeup line .don't cake up on my dry skin. I use spf from the makeup itself and light face lotion after it dries use makeup. if you go fast and not wait. will cake less than 20 mins. it last long time so is worth the money. also recommend aloe no alcohol gel as primer .when breaking out . they sell it n walmart or drugstore . Is important don't contain alcohol or else want make skin better but worse . I hope this review helps someone with dry skin or acne prone skin .

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by ryokokoro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Going to have to admit, I thought you all were crazy! Then, I was at wal mart and actually saw it for five dollars and some change. I compared to actual primers and it only had a fraction of the ingredients (none of which looked scary like some others), and you get a very good amount of product for the price.

I bought it and brought it home to try out and noticed right away how velvety it felt between my fingers. It doesn't take much but a small drop to matte up your face, you don't even feel it once it quickly dries, and it lasts for hours. Normally, I'm greasy after a couple hours with foundation and/or powder, but I got a good 6 hours before the shine started coming through and even then, it wasn't a complete slick like it would normally be. It was velvety with a hint of shine, and that's all. I should also mention here that because of my oily skin, most primers make me feel like I'm wearing a paint mask after a couple hours but this stuff still felt light and breathable hours later. I took a nap and then went to hang out with friends, and my foundation was still intact when I got home. The cool thing is the package came with a coupon for two dollars off, and I will definitely keep buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by deedrajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay girls (and guys) everyone's skin is different OBVIOUSLY so this will work for most and not for some just like everything else.

I have VERY sensitive, extremely oily and on top of all of that i break out with almost anything i put on my face.

this somehow works for me. A pea sized amount is all you need. it makes skin feel smooth and a little oil will still come around but just enough to make your skin look "glowing" i used to look like a greasy mess. but with this it holds back about 90% of my oil.

its cheap so its worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by sweetcg49

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff. It makes my makeup stay on all day, it's smooth on the skin, and it's inexpensive. Try Walmart for the best price. I use it all the time, and it's great.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by 4073

Why would I ever buy Smashbox primer ever again? Pricy primers that have the same, if not more ingredients than this ARE NOT WORTH IT and will not work any better than this, (unless it is a different formula, like dry skin or color correcting). Save yourself $12+ and buy this if you want a silky makeup base.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by jaschild

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Greatest thing ever! I hate hearing of all the breakouts. My skin looks awesome and soft. Pores disappear, and I believe it keeps a nice barrier to the outside world toxins. I only need to use minimal make up when I apply this. AND, it keeps the shinies away. I am amazed and impressed. You cannot beat the price. Again, it probably isn't for everyone, but give it a try - at this low price it's worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by mirrkat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I dab on just a little bit and it makes my face so soft. It can be oily. If I use too much it could cause a breakout. I gave it a 3 because I am not crazy about the ingredients.