July 25, 2014 | 1946 users online

Deodorants - Degree - Clinical Protection

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by jaymunjal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

- shows up white against my dark skin
- does not protect all day

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by 6lex10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've used this product for the last 3 years and it is my HG deodorant (haha)! My skin is so sensitive and is allergic to almost every deodorant I've ever tried (I developed an itchy rash), but this product does not do that to me. Also it keeps my pits sweat free and smelling fresh the entire day (I use the baby powder scent). It will stain clothes though until you wash them so watch out you will get the white lines on your black shirts if you aren't careful. The only downside is it's quite expensive for a drugstore deodorant. Other than that I love this deodorant with a passion.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by chocospark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this for a very long time. I suffer from excessive sweating, you can read my history in my review on "certain dri".

The first time I purchased this it worked for about a week 100%. Used it as direct it, but as time went by it didn't work anymore, only some of the time, I would try secret and it was worst, so I came back with degree cause it helped a little bit more.

I later t out that maybe it didn't work as expected cause the active ingredient isn't"aluminum chloride, but some other mix of those two elements.

It didn't work for me but it did for my cousin who didn't had as much sweating as I did. I even tried the day degree clinical along with this, but no results. You should try and see if it works. If ir doesnt don't get stuck with it like me (spent over 200) in 4 years or so of purchasing this, and try certain dri.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This works, but it smells bad and stains worse than any other deodorant I've tried. The search continues.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by TiaDGB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like this product. I sweat A LOT and this keeps me almost completely cry and odor-free. It doesn't work as well as my beloved Donna Karan Cashmere Mist, but for the price it's unbeatable...Which brings me to the fact that it IS more pricey than your standard deoderant (I think I paid $7 CAD), but the performance justifies it.

The packaging is all right, but I prefer a classic stick deoderant. For this product, you have to twist the dial and the creamy product seeps through the holes. It's not that bad, but I'd prefer a classic deoderant package.

You have to let this sink in for a few moments before you get dressed. Degree even advises applying this before bed to allow it to fully penetrate your pits. I find that applying this before bed, then applying my regular deoderant in the morning, then setting with some baby powder makes for one of the strongest odor-protective combos EVER.

The scent is very light and not offensive or perfumey at all, so it should not irritate those who are sensitive. I find that many deoderants just use heavy, synthetic odors to mask sweat, while this one truly seems to control it.

All in all? I love this product and would suggest it to any girl who has excessive sweating problems, plays sports, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying I LOVE this product... Ill tell you why!.. First you have to follow the instructions!!! It's specifically says use at night!.. Well what I do is I use it at night after a shower at night, then in the morning after I take my shower I use my regular deodorant. I love how it works!!! I didn't sweat at all... I don't do a whole whole lot of sweating but I do sweat and ill have BO when I sweat. So I had to find something and I've tried pretty much everything, this is the only one I have seen significant results! It's a little pricey... But it's ssssssooooooo worth it! Anyone who has used it and didn't like it try doing it exactly as the directions say and see how it does then... I will def be keeping this deodorant in my rotation. It's a must have!!!! By the way I use the Classic Romance motionsense clinical protection.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by AudiNatlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have hyperhidrosis and it was recommended to to use products with higher Aluminium Chloride content and this, apart from the packaging stating 'clinical protection' fit the bill, so I used it. The first two or so days, I saw less sweating and complete odor protection, but the product did either of two things: it either made me sweat right away profusely and then I would be free of sweat later on in the day, or I would be dry for a while, then sweat later in the day. After a while, my body became immune to it and it didn't work.

However, I have intense hyperhidrosis and if it is that it was somewhat effective for me, I recommend this for persons trying to reduce minor sweating problems and odor. It comes in a small green box most times and the packaging isn't bad. It has a nice scent and the labelling at back directs the use for maximum effectiveness such as "two clicks before bed" and so on and so forth. Overall, a good product for active persons.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by elgruetz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Some anti-perspirants and deodorants aren't effective for me - allowing a bit of odor after an active, busy day. This product kept me dry and odor-free all day! I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great deodorant. Lasts all day and is the best for preventing sweat.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by mrscollins824

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

i am a 23 yr old young lady who has been wearing deodorant since i was about 6 yrs old. ive always had problems with sweating and body odor. i was very clean. washed every day and morning but for some reason i would always end up stinking. the worst part was having to go to school wearing a deodorant that would fail me as soon as i got in my first class. the things people would say about me we just horrible. i tried all kinds of deodorant and nothing worked.not even mens deodorant would work for me horrible smelling underarms.my self esteem dropped and i became very anti social. one day i was doing some research on what causes odor and i came across this site and i read about degree clinical. i liked the reviews and i went out and got it an hour later. i absolutely love this deodorant. it is pricy but well worth it,i would pay more for this if i had to. it worked so good i began to second guess. thought it was too good to be true. so i put on a gray shirt and walked around the corner in the hot sun. normally my shirt would be drenched under the arms but there was nothing.ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. i love this deodorant and i recomment it to anyonewho has ever had this problem

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No