November 26, 2014 | 1799 users online

Deodorants - Degree - Clinical Protection

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

The packaging on the one I have doesn't look anything like the picture above. Mine is called 24H motionSENSE - Motion Activated Freshness in the scent Fresh Energy. I do not love the scent -- smells like old-school baby powder which completely clashes with my fragrance -- but that's the only thing I don't like about this stuff. I have used Secret Clinical Protection for the past three years and I always thought that was the strongest deodorant around but I was wrong -- this stuff wears like iron! I was on a trip and couldn't shower for three days in 90-degree heat. This stuff is so bulletproof that there was never any dampness, no trace of any stink, and that was after I had only applied it once on the first day! It's amazing and blows Secret Clinical Protection out of the water. Highly recommend, especially in a scent other than Fresh Energy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by SarahRae1

This is the only deoderant that works for me. It smells great and lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I live Dove & Secret Clinical products better but this is OK. I think I shall stick with Dove.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by jaymunjal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

- shows up white against my dark skin
- does not protect all day

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:21:00 AM More reviews by 6lex10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've used this product for the last 3 years and it is my HG deodorant (haha)! My skin is so sensitive and is allergic to almost every deodorant I've ever tried (I developed an itchy rash), but this product does not do that to me. Also it keeps my pits sweat free and smelling fresh the entire day (I use the baby powder scent). It will stain clothes though until you wash them so watch out you will get the white lines on your black shirts if you aren't careful. The only downside is it's quite expensive for a drugstore deodorant. Other than that I love this deodorant with a passion.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by chocospark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this for a very long time. I suffer from excessive sweating, you can read my history in my review on "certain dri".

The first time I purchased this it worked for about a week 100%. Used it as direct it, but as time went by it didn't work anymore, only some of the time, I would try secret and it was worst, so I came back with degree cause it helped a little bit more.

I later t out that maybe it didn't work as expected cause the active ingredient isn't"aluminum chloride, but some other mix of those two elements.

It didn't work for me but it did for my cousin who didn't had as much sweating as I did. I even tried the day degree clinical along with this, but no results. You should try and see if it works. If ir doesnt don't get stuck with it like me (spent over 200) in 4 years or so of purchasing this, and try certain dri.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This works, but it smells bad and stains worse than any other deodorant I've tried. The search continues.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by TiaDGB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I really like this product. I sweat A LOT and this keeps me almost completely cry and odor-free. It doesn't work as well as my beloved Donna Karan Cashmere Mist, but for the price it's unbeatable...Which brings me to the fact that it IS more pricey than your standard deoderant (I think I paid $7 CAD), but the performance justifies it.

The packaging is all right, but I prefer a classic stick deoderant. For this product, you have to twist the dial and the creamy product seeps through the holes. It's not that bad, but I'd prefer a classic deoderant package.

You have to let this sink in for a few moments before you get dressed. Degree even advises applying this before bed to allow it to fully penetrate your pits. I find that applying this before bed, then applying my regular deoderant in the morning, then setting with some baby powder makes for one of the strongest odor-protective combos EVER.

The scent is very light and not offensive or perfumey at all, so it should not irritate those who are sensitive. I find that many deoderants just use heavy, synthetic odors to mask sweat, while this one truly seems to control it.

All in all? I love this product and would suggest it to any girl who has excessive sweating problems, plays sports, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying I LOVE this product... Ill tell you why!.. First you have to follow the instructions!!! It's specifically says use at night!.. Well what I do is I use it at night after a shower at night, then in the morning after I take my shower I use my regular deodorant. I love how it works!!! I didn't sweat at all... I don't do a whole whole lot of sweating but I do sweat and ill have BO when I sweat. So I had to find something and I've tried pretty much everything, this is the only one I have seen significant results! It's a little pricey... But it's ssssssooooooo worth it! Anyone who has used it and didn't like it try doing it exactly as the directions say and see how it does then... I will def be keeping this deodorant in my rotation. It's a must have!!!! By the way I use the Classic Romance motionsense clinical protection.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by AudiNatlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have hyperhidrosis and it was recommended to to use products with higher Aluminium Chloride content and this, apart from the packaging stating 'clinical protection' fit the bill, so I used it. The first two or so days, I saw less sweating and complete odor protection, but the product did either of two things: it either made me sweat right away profusely and then I would be free of sweat later on in the day, or I would be dry for a while, then sweat later in the day. After a while, my body became immune to it and it didn't work.

However, I have intense hyperhidrosis and if it is that it was somewhat effective for me, I recommend this for persons trying to reduce minor sweating problems and odor. It comes in a small green box most times and the packaging isn't bad. It has a nice scent and the labelling at back directs the use for maximum effectiveness such as "two clicks before bed" and so on and so forth. Overall, a good product for active persons.