Youngblood Lip Gloss

4.1

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Bumetrizole, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410:1), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090:2).

on 11/1/2012 5:52:00 AM

My HG lipgloss! My mum and I both participated in a YB workshop so we got one each, and she donated hers to me because I love it so much. The colour is "Bared" and I keep 1 in my purse and 1 on my makeupdesk. It's not overly sticky or clumpy, applies like a dream, gives a beautiful healthy shine and moisturizes really well. Definitely worth the money as it is very versatile and you get great use out of it.

on 3/11/2012 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

my fav thing about yb lipgloss is that it doesn't gather - not sure if you have ever experienced this but lots of other glosses (even super expensive ones like chanel, estee, mac, vera wang) etc... gives me a white line on my bottom lip after wearing it for about an hour (super embarassing). this gloss is super hydrating, has great staying power and great selection of colors!! i love how some of the glosses have the "portulaca pilosa extract" to help plump the lips!

on 12/13/2011 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Best lipgloss I've found yet. Not sticky, actually pretty moisturizing (definitely doesn't dry my lips out which is a huge plus), nice colors. I wish they'd make more shades without sparkles or glitter. The tube is smaller than i expected so it's a bit pricey. But good quality. And I love that the brand really seems to make an effort to use natural ingredients, a big factor in my buying choices. Make some colors without glitter please!

on 6/6/2009 1:13:00 PM

Nice colors and last ok in time. A little sticky and pricy.

on 12/31/2008 6:45:00 PM

Update downgrading to 3 stars. A little sticky for me I do not know if this is common but this gloss seems to dry out faster/wear off faster, maybe because I moved to a drier climate it now lasts only 30-1 hour from 2-3 hours. *Sigh* Not cheap either I paid around 16 dollars I believe. Anyway there are 2 shades I liked. I chose Deja Vu a nice neutral fleshy pink-nude that was neither too pale nor bright for my slightly naturally tinted lips. My second choice was Mesmerize slightly deeper in tone with subtle shimmer. No noticeable scent either, which I prefer.

on 10/9/2008 10:17:00 PM

I really liked this at first. The color was nice and it felt nice on. But then, after about a month, it turned rancid! Yuck! I've never had this happen with a lip gloss before.

on 11/12/2007 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great tint, goes on easily, stays on well. Around the same price as a tube of Dior Kiss but I prefer Youngblood for its mineral-ness and clean young look.

Recommended for Medium Skin