April 18, 2014 | 1375 users online

Eyeliner - Youngblood - Eyeliner Pencil - Black

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 8:48:00 AM More reviews by rajah123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find All youngblood products excellent. I have been definitely seen improvement in my skin since using Youngblood Mineral Makeup. I have very very sensitive eyes where some days I cannot wear eye make up, so I have been trying more sensitive eye make up, such as this one. Recently I have tried eyeliners from Dior, Clinique, Youngblood, Napoleon and then I realised it was my mascara that was irritating my eyes (which was a diorshow blackout one) anyway overall I now find this eyeliner great after I changed my mascara. It sharpens well and glides nicely when putting it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2007 6:34:00 PM More reviews by viiiology

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Overall, this is a great product, but it's just not for me. I have oily skin, and the liner smudges quite a bit with oily skin. However, it's easy to apply, and the colour is great, very very black. Also, Youngblood is pure minerals (I'm very sensitive about putting chemicals on my face) therefore I would recommend it to girls without oily skin. It sharpens easily and doesn't not break.