July 25, 2014 | 1841 users online

Styling Products - Goldwell - Nice Balance Calming Milk

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2007 6:05:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I have stick straight, baby fine hair that flys all over the place, tangles easily, has a tendency to get 'fuzzy', and can easily look like I rubbed a balloon in it with the static. Its the bane of my existance and most definitely my worst feature. I've been looking for a product since I could hold a brush and blow drier that would smooth my hair, keep it in place, remove static and not weigh it down. I was completely convinced that combo didn't exist for me...until this. My BF who has super thick, naturally wavy hair (brat) uses this. I never thought to try it 'cuz our hair is so different. Well I ran outta my usual stuff and needed something so I used a dime size of this, rubbed my hands together and smoothed it through my damp hair, then blow dried and flat ironed as usual. I cannot believe this was right under my nose for the past 2 years and I didn't know it. The brush I use to blow out my hair glided through, where it usually sticks and tangles. I barely needed my flat iron and my hair felt so smoooth as I used it. The results??? For the first time EVER I have no fly aways. My hair hangs like silk down to the middle of my shoulder blades. Didn't weigh down my hair AT ALL, nor did it make it greasy or filmy looking. I'm stunned and so happy!!! Went out and bought my own bottle immediately.