Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion

4.1

on 11/9/2014 6:45:00 PM

I've use lubriderm advance theraphy body lotion on my face for years&I have to say I like it so much better than regular oil of olay face lotion.Also I like the fresh light sent&I use it every day on my face morning&night &through out the day if I need to&always after my bath.its a great lotion to have.&l'm on a tight buget so I really can't afford expensive lotions&you really don't need all that fancy, expensive lotions.

on 5/5/2011 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this lotion! It works wonders on chapped hands in the wintertime, and moisturized my face without an overload of grease.
Smells wonderful, and easy to spread.

A+

-Jane

on 8/30/2010 11:52:00 PM

My favorite product is Lubriderm Skin Therapy Moisturizing Lotion. I use it for a face moisturizer as well as for a body lotion. My skin looks years younger and smoother since I have been using this product. It also works better on a sunburn than anything else I have ever tried. The lotion is absorbed instantly and my skin is soft and smooth. I absolutely love this product, and have recommended it to all my friends.

on 8/29/2010 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I am CRAZY about this product. It's a beautiful face moisturizer that won't cause acne (which is really important to me), but there are tons of other great ways to use it. In the winter if my skin is especially dry I'll slather on some right out of a shower. Throughout the day I use this whenever my hands feel dry. I love the fact that it's unscented- I get eczema breakouts once in a while and other lotions with fragrance will just irritate it. It's fairly light and absorbs quickly, so there's no greasy feeling after maybe 2 to 3 minutes. Five lippies!

on 8/30/2009 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I needed a cheap and relatively fragrance free lotion. I found a bottle of this in the bargain bin at my local drugstore and decided to give it at a try. For $1.50 it does what I want it to do. My skin is super dry and about an hour after slathering myself down w/ safflower oil once I get out of the shower my skin needs more moisture. I apply a good helping of this on top my arms and legs, and am itch and flake free. Sometimes in the morning I need to put more on, but that's usually just during the winter. If your skin isn't super dry (read: it wouldn't qualify as a freakin' desert) then it would be fine on it's own. I don't find it at all greasy, and it's cheap. My only complaint it that it uses mineral to moisturize, which I'm not thrilled w/, but it doesn't contain silicones which always give me a rash.

on 4/12/2009 9:41:00 PM

I just the purchased the original Lubriderm in the unscented formula, and I have to say I LOVE this stuff with a strong passion. It has no scent at all. Really does moisturize with the smallest amount. It is the perfect body moisturizer. It retails for around ten dollars Canadian and well worth it too. It's amazing.

on 2/8/2009 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I agree with the review right under mine.....Lubriderm's lotion is not the same as it used to be, I think it's just WAY too many chemicals. It is thicker but somehow less moisturizing and doesn't spread around the skin very well. Plus my skin still itches!! I don't get it. I have recently switched to Aveeno and a little goes a long way, no itching, no greasy feel. It's great!!

on 5/16/2008 8:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Lubriderm's lotion has changed in the 10+ years since I bought it last. It is thicker but somehow less moisturizing. I am now stuck with a full bottle of lotion that does nothing for my dry, itchy skin. After a week's worth of use, my legs were covered in ingrown hairs that even a month later, I am still trying to get rid of. And the final straw that makes this a trash-it: I tried it on my kids' dry skin and they complained that it stings.

on 1/11/2008 3:03:00 PM

I bought this lotion in the Very Dry formula to help with my hands after doing dishes...and I'm glad I did! My hands are looking more soft after each use. Can't believe I waited so long to buy this lotion. Plus, the pump dispenser makes it super easy to use!!!

on 11/19/2007 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

light but amazingly moisturizing. the smell is kind of bland and i prefer the sea kelp extract but you can't go wrong with this. its completely non-greasy but long lasting as well

Top Rated Lubriderm Products