Maybelline Define A Lash Volume Mascara

3.1

on 4/5/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Once my fave mascara, but now not on my top 3 fave mascaras. But it's better than most.. Remember it's individual, so one that's good for me might not be good for you :)

on 12/27/2013 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This lengthens aswell as adding volume to your lashes. I quite like the brush too! A nice mascara that is original and basic but I like it! There are better mascaras out there though.

on 10/3/2013 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The original define-a-lash in the green packaging is just terrible but this one is usable and worth trying. Really does lift and seperate the lashes and gives a little volume but I wouldn't call it a volumising mascara by any means. Brush is a huge improvement on the orginal formula. Good but there are others out there I would take over this anyday.

on 4/18/2013 11:05:00 PM

I love this mascara because I can use it after i put a TON of mascara on and it takes out all the clumps, and makes it look even . If I want a natural look that day, its perfect for darkening and lengthening lashes, because I have lashes that are hardly visible. This mascara is great! I dont understand the negative reviews.

on 4/18/2013 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have never been a Tammy Faye girl. I like to wear a light coat of mascara that darkens and lengthens and doesn't clump. Define A Lash Volume Mascara works for me because it doesn't go on all clumpy. I put it on slowly and make sure to cover the whole lash, from bottom to top. Never noticed a weird smell and the wand hasn't been a problem for me.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hate this mascara!! Think it's the wand, I'm defiantly not a fan of plastic wands they do nothing for my lashes.

on 12/14/2012 6:44:00 AM

I've bought this mascara twice. Don't get me wrong it lengthens, makes lashes voluminous and doesn't clump but it makes lashes stick together...so your lash line doesn't look full. Also, when I bought my second tube of this it smelt so sickly strong of vodka! I haven't used it since - the smell is horrible!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is probably my all time fave mascara. Having minimal lashes, it didn't give me volume but it did give my lashes length and some definition! I love this mascara so much that I'm breaking a really bad beauty rule (I should've thrown it out months ago!). I think I like it even more because I got it for $7.50 which is an insane price for mascara here where I live. Haha. Sometimes if I apply too much it will clump, but a thin layer looks the best. This definitely isn't a volumizing one like the "Volum' Express" ones- you can tell by the size of the wands. But overall I really like it - I would buy it again but I can't find it. I got the Waterproof one btw.

on 8/15/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Nope, no volume here - and seemed to reduce my eyelash count by about half. Straight in the garbage. Maybe that's why it's always on sale!

Define-A-Lash Mascara is actually one of my favourite mascaras. The brush is very small and packed together, which actually makes it easier to apply. The formula is very wet, which I actually like when it comes to mascara. There are no clumps, or flakes, ever, and I've been using this product for a very long time. It lengthens pretty well, and just adds the slightest bit of volume, so if volume it what you're looking for, I wouldn't suggest this product; but if you are looking for length, it works very well. The bottle is very plain and boring, but the mascara makes up for it. I use it under other mascaras, so it is also good for a starter. I love this product, and would recommend it to anyone looking for length.