Smell This Roll On

3.5

The pina colada roll-on smells great but sadly it doesn't last long.

on 2/28/2003 10:59:00 PM

I didn't like the melon slice smell as much... I thought it was too overbearing, though the beach smells one, I really really liked.

I like the roll-on fragrance. It reminded me of the lip glosses and perfumes I had as a kid. It's also eminently portable. I have Warm Milk (see my review in Warm Milk Essence).

on 10/2/2002 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am not a fan of Smell This. It seems that every scent that I try is too heavy and fake smelling. I guess if I had to pick a favorite it would be Fresh Towels, but I'm not even that crazy about it. If you do like these scents, then the roll ons are perfect for keeping in your purse.

on 8/13/2002 3:19:00 PM

Super fun products, I had Canned Peaches and Cake Batter which smelled exactly as advertised and were fun for quick scent touch ups. Not my type of signature scents or application option but it was a whole lot of fun.

I loved my fresh towels!! But the cap broke so the stuff ended up evaporating or leaking.. something! But the smell was soooo comforting. It smelled exactly like warm fresh towels out of the dryer. Its definately a comfort smell for me.

on 2/5/2002 3:59:00 AM

Yes, they do have some interesting scents. The roll-ons don't last long enough though. If I have to keep reapplying it-what is the point in putting it on in the first place. Cute idea though.

on 1/29/2002 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

Not only did the scent fade after a minute or two, but it also leaked in my purse.

on 11/2/2001 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

These are a nice compliment to the fragrance sprays, perfect for your purse for a nice PMU instead of lugging the full sized bottle around. I have a few, will finish them but it's definately a product I can live without.

on 8/18/2001 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I purchased the Wet laundry and Fresh Towels. I swapped the wet laundry because the scent faded after 15 minutes. However, the Fresh Towels scent does stay on much longer and i love it. I swapped for a fresh towels lotion and gel!

Overall, i think the smell this line is fun and affordable. Cute, lighthearted scents, even though the staying power of the scents seem to vary.

Popular Fragrances