Babyliss Babyliss Pro Thermal Ionic Dryer 2000 watts

on 1/10/2010 1:18:00 PM

I have had this hair dryer for over a couple of years. It is a little bit heavy but dries my hair quite quickly. I like the ionic function, which helps reducing frizz. Only two speeds and 2 hot hair functions and a cold hair button (the latter is very handy).

When it will stop functioning I will switch to a Parlux though (it is what most pro haidressers use).

Overall a good product for its price.

on 11/19/2008 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Good, but not as good as my Chi iron... took a little longer to straighten my super curly hair, and I needed to do some blowdrying after.

on 12/13/2007 1:24:00 AM

Nice dryer, better than cheap brands like Vidal Sasson. I think its less damage and dries faster for sure. A little on the heavy side. I still have to flat iron afterwards. Oh well, what can I expect, miracles or something??? Would buy again.

on 11/11/2007 8:31:00 PM

I love this dryer , it not only looks great , but it dries my hair quick and smooth. It looks very sleek and professional . I searched many places(read many reviews) for a dryer like this and was well reviewed at folica I paid $59 I see its $96 at amazon. Well worth whatever you spend it.