Avon Pore-fection Mattifier

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

This item did not break me out, however I did not notice that it made my pores smaller, so it does not do what it claims it would do! For that reason I give it 3 lippies. Would not repurchase.

on 2/15/2009 10:47:00 PM

Don't waste your money. It does go on smoothly and makes your face feel soft and look a little more matte but I didn't notice it controlling my oil at all during the day and this broke me out too.

on 1/26/2009 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Didn't like this at all. The first time I used it, it seemed to make my face even oilier. I tried it a few more times, thinking that I must be mistaken, but no ... the mattifier made my t-zone much worse.

Spend a few dollars more and get another product, because you TRULY get what you pay for with this one.

on 9/30/2006 10:43:00 PM

This stuff is okay.. it could have been a coincidence but I used it for the first time in forever yesterday and noticed my skin was less oily... like I said, could have been a coincidence though. I remember using it in the past and getting a zit, but no zit this time... so if it wasn't a coincidence that I was less oily than this is an okay mattifier. I have higher hopes for the milk of magnesia trick though.

on 8/2/2006 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

horrible..did nothing but burn and make my oil worse...never again

on 9/24/2005 7:49:00 AM

This product did not seem to affect my face at all. It didn't irritate my skin but it didn't really seem to reduce shine or make my pores "appear" smaller. I like the other Pore-Fection products though.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Didn't work for me. I'm extremely oily and this did nada. Did not control shine. Will not repurchase.

on 12/28/2004 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Personally, I didn't like this mattifier at all. It didn't do anything!

on 8/3/2004 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is OK, nothing special. It does seem to keep the oilies at bay for a while. I agree with posters below that it's not my HG, but will use it b/c it's inexpensive.

on 8/3/2004 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Not a bad mattifier but still looking for my HG and using this for now. Is reasonably priced and doesn't make me break out.