September 2, 2014 | 1878 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Avon - Pore-fection Mattifier

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2009 5:05:00 AM More reviews by puccaandgarufan

This item did not break me out, however I did not notice that it made my pores smaller, so it does not do what it claims it would do! For that reason I give it 3 lippies. Would not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by missyl670

Don't waste your money. It does go on smoothly and makes your face feel soft and look a little more matte but I didn't notice it controlling my oil at all during the day and this broke me out too.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2009 10:32:00 PM More reviews by minisegan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't like this at all. The first time I used it, it seemed to make my face even oilier. I tried it a few more times, thinking that I must be mistaken, but no ... the mattifier made my t-zone much worse.

Spend a few dollars more and get another product, because you TRULY get what you pay for with this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2006 10:43:00 PM More reviews by PhoebesMeow

This stuff is okay.. it could have been a coincidence but I used it for the first time in forever yesterday and noticed my skin was less oily... like I said, could have been a coincidence though. I remember using it in the past and getting a zit, but no zit this time... so if it wasn't a coincidence that I was less oily than this is an okay mattifier. I have higher hopes for the milk of magnesia trick though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2006 2:57:00 PM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

horrible..did nothing but burn and make my oil worse...never again

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2005 7:49:00 AM More reviews by mellomelsko

This product did not seem to affect my face at all. It didn't irritate my skin but it didn't really seem to reduce shine or make my pores "appear" smaller. I like the other Pore-Fection products though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2005 11:56:00 AM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Didn't work for me. I'm extremely oily and this did nada. Did not control shine. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2004 10:45:00 PM More reviews by hoku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Personally, I didn't like this mattifier at all. It didn't do anything!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2004 1:49:00 AM More reviews by koolkatz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is OK, nothing special. It does seem to keep the oilies at bay for a while. I agree with posters below that it's not my HG, but will use it b/c it's inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2004 12:36:00 AM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not a bad mattifier but still looking for my HG and using this for now. Is reasonably priced and doesn't make me break out.