August 29, 2014 | 935 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - BEDHEAD Superstar Volumizing Leave-In Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really love this product. Packaging is nice, its a spray pump which i like, hate getting mess on my hands. I spritz it near the roots and comb through and blow dry. I love the smell. I have fine, flyaway hair, its short, so using this its so so easy to style. Im not great with styling, but this does the job. Leaves my hair smelling nice, lots of oomph and volume and bounce. I blow dry my hair upside down for an extra kick. Left my hair feeling baby soft, not sticky, gunky or hard or crunchy like some others do.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Hayxoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really dislike this product. There's loads of cons for it. I don't see any volume at all after I apply this product. It also doesn't condition my hair very well. The only pros for this product, is the smell, which is very pleasant, and the convenient packaging. I will not be purchasing this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by sluxe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have thin and color treated hair, and am always looking for that holy grail of volumizing products. I figured I would try this -- the smell is very pungent, but it isn't horrible. It's a mix between strawberries and lemonade, it's just VERY concentrated. The product however was great! Alot of volumizing sprays leave my hair feeling crunchy, but with the leave in conditioner component my hair felt SOFT and I was able to add volume. I sprayed it on near my roots and then blow dried my hair and I also used it when teasing the crown of my hair.. I'm not sure if this is my go to product but I am satisfied with the results. I paid $14 for it at Great Lengths which didn't seem too bad, especially since it'll be something I see myself using.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by julie623

I have such a love/hate relationship with this product. I am the most fickle person ever, and the fact that I've purchased this for YEARS says that it is awesome. My hair is fine, thin and color treated. Unlike other detangler/volumizers I've tried, it doesn't leave my hair gummy, sticky or flat. It really does give me the perfect tousled volume, and makes combing through my snarly hair super simple.

BUT, the smell... OMG. Rotten strawberries??? It does fade once your hair is dry, but it really does smell gross. I'm willing to deal, since the results are fab, but the scent is super, super awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by susyQ10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow so many negative comments on the smell! I absolutely love it, it DOES smell like strawberries and one of the reasons I bought it is because of the great scent..the conditioner makes my hair feel very silky, have not found it to be very volumizing though but it is a keeper for me because of the conditioning aspect and the scent is awesome:)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2010 2:30:00 PM More reviews by betutta

Love what this product does to my hair, but absolutely hate the smell of it. Smells like burnt rubber, and it smells for a loong time.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Alicia1988

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is really bad. First of all it smells horrible like old rotten strawberries. When spraying in my hair the first thing I nothiced that it didn't make it more shiny but more matte. And I wasn't able to run my fingers through my hair because it had gotten such a weird texture, not hard, but sticky and fluffy with no shine at all. Do not waste your money on this!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by xDianaBoo

This product was kind of expensive. I bought it for around $16.
The smell reminds me of cherry medicine I took when I was little. Which I absolutely hate.
It does make my hair feel softer but not as soft as I had hoped.
For volume I don't really see a difference. My hair doesn't have any significant amount of volume.
I wouldn't buy it again. I don't find that it improves my hair in either softness or volume.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2009 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Hollynla

I have extremely thin and fine hair and am always looking for products to help give my hair fullness and bounce. My hair is usually so limp and lifeless without any products or styling. I had picked up the Bedhead Superstar volumizing leave-in conditioner at Ulta. I was looking for a good leave in spritz to help keep my hair from frizzing but really needed something that wouldn't weigh it down. Because it said "volumizing", I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. I used it without any other products. Just sprayed it near the roots, and then sprayed some in my hand to run through the rest of my hair (this helps get the product in more evenly for me), the blow dried with my round brush beginning at the roots and working down. It looks beautiful when I was done. VERY soft, not sticky in the least, full and bouncy. I am thrilled and will definitely repurchase this product.

Btw: I see the smell mentioned alot. It was strong at first, but it really faded quickly and didn't bother me one bit. Honestly, I can deal with a strong scent if the product works the way it should.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2009 8:47:00 AM More reviews by win24

My new stylist recommended this product to me. My hair is very fine and permed and this product actually worked for me. I first use Pantene 2 in 1, Tresemme Flawless Curls mousse, and then the Superstar spray. My hair is finally full of volume and it kept my curls in at the same time without being 'crunchy' or wet-looking. Sure, it smells like a strawberry smoothie, but it's not overwhelming. It's nice to finally find a product that works on my hair. I will buy this time and time again.