August 21, 2014 | 1308 users online

Concealers - Cle de Peau - Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by vivianharriss

my friend bought me this from japan. this is not cheap, it's a very expensive concealer tbh. the packaging is amazing, it's easy to use. when i am rushing, i just simple using this concealer under eyes and some of my spots on my face and i am good to go. i love this when i am in hurry! this doesn't really cover up all of my dark circles tho, idk is that because it's really too dark or it's not the right product for my under eyes circles, it's not like super amazing looking on my dark circles. it kinda did a great work on concealing my spots on my face tho ;) i might or might not buy this concealer cause it's too pricey ;( due to the packing and it's easy to use, i actually want to give like a 3.5

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Chelseawilliamstx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this concealer. I have extreme dark circles under my eyes partnered with very pale skin. This covers my dark circles perfectly and even lightens my eyes. I use this from the bottom of my eyes to the bottom of my nose and blend outward and it works perfect for highlighting my face. I would definitely recommend this even for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by maisonsteffi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Amazing concealer for covering up acne pigmentation and pigmentation in general. CdP's concealer is super pigmented, very creamy and blendable. It is one of the best concealers because I consider this a multi-tasking product. I can pile this on my problem spots or around my nose and eye area and it never looks cakey or dry. Most concealers are either solely for undereyes or spots but this can easily do both. Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage used to be my HG but it has since been replaced by this! I will definitely repurchase even if it is sold at an exorbitant price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by chrissie69

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have tried so many other concealers in an attempt to find a cheaper product, the price is high. However this product blows away the competition in terms of quality, consistency, color, appearance, and portability. Also i can use every bit of product in the tube; there is no waste! This is THE BEST for hiding those dark circles, and serves well as a lid primer. High price but high quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by hufs

Okay. I hate to admit it but I love this concealer. Has great coverage without looking cakey. The only problem is that I can't get the right color. I am in between ivory and beige. What am I supposed to do??buy two and mix for 140?????
They definitely need to come out with a wider color range. Only if more color choices this is close to perfect!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2014 1:21:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is priced at $70.00. This entire line is so overpriced it's quite ridiculous. There isn't a concealer worth $70.00, including this one. If you think it is, I'd like to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge, as they say! Some will say this is worth the 70 bucks because there are people who can afford it and will buy it. Well, there are also people who will buy it BECAUSE it's expensive, but who probably shouldn't as they really can't afford it. Firstly, the packaging is AWFUL as it comes in a lipstick-like tube, only thinner, which most people will apply directly to the under eye area and cross contaminate. Tube or pot packaging would have been preferable, particularly a tube. There is NOTHING here in the ingredient list which sets it above any other REASONABLY priced concealer. Just because it's expensive doesn't make it GOOD, but the marketing is to price it high so people will THINK it's worth it. That's the oldest marketing ploy in the book. Don't believe editorial nonsense either as companies pay to have their products touted by suposed beauty insiders! This product's website details the exclusivity by the powders used in this product. POWDERS, yuck! Powders imply talc which hasn't been used in fine quality makeup in decades. Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides and Minerals are now used in foundations and concealers so they may advertise "Talc Free." Imagine packing/putting a pressed or loose powder under your eyes. No thanks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Cheryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Repurchased. This is awesome. To conceal flaws, put it on thick onto skin and then blend with the sharp end of the beauty blender. Doesn't crease throughout and I finish my makeup with MUFE spray. For heavier coverage for redness, I recommend Becca's.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by OliveButtercup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm giving 4 stars because for this price, this ought to be a truly magical product that transforms me into Kim Kardashian and makes me poop rainbows. It really is a nice concealer, goes on smooth and creamy and has excellent pigmentation (it's true that one stick can last you a year or so), but it does occasionally settle into a cursed fine line or two. I usually apply it over my foundation, so I think maybe I might try to apply it underneath and see if it looks better. When I first received it in the mail by the grace of God and one of his angels in the form of a MUA'er, I immediately ran into the bathroom and applied it under my tired bloodshot eyes and I instantly looked bright-eyed and wide awake. So quick and easy and a little goes a very long way. Today I didn't put on any makeup except for the CdP and just patted a little under my eyes and it looked really nice on my bare skin with no other makeup. So this is a pretty versatile product and good to have in your stash, like if a rich aunt offers to buy it for you or something.

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by dallasgirl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is nice but cover fx does a better job at a lower price and larger amount of product

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by graceshak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

While it's a great concealer with good coverage (with just very little product used), staying power (provided you don't have oily skin) and blendability (is that a word), I say skip it unless you don't mind paying a whole lot more. There are cheaper alternatives like mac and laura mercier. Tried using it under my eyes and while it brightens up the skin, it was dry and sat into fine lines.