December 21, 2014 | 1622 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by xBuzyBee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These were really nice when I was younger- I'd use them after PE and going to the gym. The packaging gets all nasty and tattered though- very trashy looking. I use powder to get rid of my grease now, as well as moisturizers so that my skin doesn't feel so dry that it feels the need to produce tons of oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These little sheets are a GOD SEND. I have normal/oily skin even in the winter time. And these little sheets soak up everything, and leave my face nice and matte and ready to be powdered! It doesn't disrupt my foundation or blush and doesn't irritate my skin. Total win!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by taylorthelenn

Best oil absorbing wipes around me&my friends only go to these! I've tried so many cheaper brands but always go back! definitely worth your money$$!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by milanak7

I really love this product, the sheets work so so well. Throughout the day my face feels so oily from my makeup to the point where I want to wash my face at school. I found this product and love it. It absorbs all the oil (ew) so easily and doesn't smudge your makeup or take it off. I have repurchased these and will continue to for a long time. The ONLY thing I'm not really a fan of is the size of the sheets, they're just a bit too small and I have to use like 3 or 4. However, the size is good because it's so compact but I wouldn't mind them being a tad bigger. All in all this is an amazing product and I recommend this to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by esther22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love every aspect of this product. However, one part makes me not want to buy it everytime. The amount of sheets in there for the price is just ridiculous. The quality is different than any other and it's great. For me, it just seems ludicrous to spend this much money on a product like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Mckinleykulman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these! Cannot leave the house without them. My face is extremely oily and these do a great job of absorbing excess oil off my face. For those saying that they remove the makeup off their face, you gently blot - do not rub/wipe!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by dreamchaser101

i used this for 2 yrs it's good it did my absorb my oil.. i love the blue not the pink one... but i found this gatsby oil clear sheet it's my HG :) i also tried the gatsby oil clear paper it did break me out :/

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by jessicarwx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have super oily skin so these are great! I have to use between 2-3 sheets each time I blot which makes me go through them pretty fast but still love it! I have to say though that I think I prefer the NYX green tea blotting paper just because I like the paper sheets rather than the plastic-y sheets like these. But these are second best!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by wakeupdiana

Can't live without these... my face becomes oily within an hour of washing/putting on makeup. Since I can use up to 4 or more a day I started buying these wholesale on eBay to save money. I just bought 10 packets (60 sheets each) for $28 including shipping!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by nudhe

I love these. I use them all the time, and they're amazing at absorbing the oil from my face. My only gripe is that once I've used a sheet I'll have to blot my face again 2-3 hours later as all the oil would've come back by then.