I have very oily skin and these are so handy to remove excess facial oil while only disturbing my makeup minimally. I always keep a pack in my purse, book bag, car, etc. I lightly dab my t zone and the oil is transferred onto the sheet. Tip: the generic cvs brand works just as well.
I love these - I've repurchased over and over. For someone with oily skin who wears foundation daily, these are a must. I usually use them once a day, in the afternoon, when I get some shininess going on in my t-zone. I love that I could just slip these into my pocket with no other makeup needed when I go out, because after using these, I don't need to re-powder my face. Of all the blotting sheets I've tried, these are the only ones that don't pick up any makeup. I like the packaging - slim, simple and I like the sticker that picks up each sheet. They're kind of expensive, for how long they last me - but completely worth it. Have and will continue to repurchase.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I've used these for probably 10 years now. So nice to not have to apply more powder to matte-ify your face. I just wish they were a bit cheaper. They're like $6 now which could get me something fun like a lipstick, but hey that's life.
I love these sheets i use them at work because after a few hours at work i begin to get oily through my foundation and i don't want to wipe my whole face off! I found this product and literally all you do is pat it over your skin and it leaves your makeup in place but grabs all the oil and shine off your face it works great!
Great blotting sheets! You really can't go wrong with these.
they come in a little folder with a flap to close the folder. There's a little bit of adhesive on the flap so a sheet will stick to it and be dispensed for use. After about ten uses, the adhesive is no longer sticky and doesn't automatically dispense sheets anymore. This isn't a huge problem though, since you can always use your fingers to get the sheets out.
These do a great job at mattifying my face. My face gets oily every three or four hours, so I grab these to pat off the oil on my face. My face is pretty oily, so I usually use one or two of these. The sheets are a little small, but it's understandable since it'd be a little cumbersome and obnoxious for the sheets to be larger.
These don't disturb the makeup I have on underneath, unlike the Shoppers brand blotting sheets.
They are decent blotting sheets that make your face matte without having to cake on pressed powder every time. This is seriously a necessary item in my makeup bag. Here are the pro's and con's:
1) They really absorb oil. And its actually fun to see the blue sheet turn transparent with the oil absorbed from your face.
2) They are a nice size, which means if you have super oily skin like mine, one sheet will do the job each time.
1) The packaging. Once the glue that grabs one each time stops working, you are left with the hard task to take one with your fingers. They are so thin you will end up grabbing like five at a time. And returning the other four to the small carton pocket each time is not easy.
2). The sheets are SO thin, once you're done blotting your face, you will feel the sheet sliding down your fingers with oil. Super gross...
3) The quantity for the price... I mean, I've bought other brands that do the job and they provide 100-200 sheets for $5 to $6. A whole lot more than this brand.
4) For a super OILY skin like mine, I recommend paper textured sheets rather than thin plastic sheets like this one. Check out Mary Kay's blotting sheets or rice papers from Sally's Beauty Supply. They cleanly absorb all the oil you can imagine without feeling gross.
I give it a thumbs up, but really, there are better oil absorbers out there. Don't get the hype but at least they do the job. Its a lot better than caking on powder all the time. Check them out!
These are 100x better than blotting papers and very affordable! They don't ruin my makeup either which is a plus - I tend to get oily around my nose and these get the job done!
These are great to keep in your purse, when you want to remove oil, but you don't want to keep adding powder. I do have to say that I've never tried another brand though. They're very affordable, and I'd repurchase them.
Very handy for on the go. It works well to combat oil. It doesn't ruin my makeup. Totally recommend!
They are flexible!!!! I buy this and the elf ones but those scratch my face so I use gently but for one dollar they are okay, both are good