Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.5

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

I've tried a lot of these oil absorbing type sheets and these are the best! I have very oily skin and these little blue sheets of magic quickly absorb without messing up my makeup. My only complaint is the packaging.

on 3/4/2015 12:36:00 PM

I'm on the fence with this product. When I first started using it for the summer, they were great. It really did the trick at absorbing excess oil from my skin and I found that I did not have to blot again for the rest of the day. I gave it three lippies because it does what it is supposed to do, however there are some cons that prevent this from becoming an HG item. I will say that this blotting sheet DOES pick up makeup. So, if you find that you're blotting several times a day, you most likely will not have any makeup left on your face. And even though this was great for the summer, I think I will have to find something better for the winter. For some reason, my dry skin still gets greasy after putting on foundation during the drier months, making me an oil slick no matter how many times I touch up in a day. I found that these blotting tissues pick up oil, but also leave my skin splotchy, dry and tight. In addition to this, dermatologists have said that blotting tissues will not make your skin produce any more oil, but I found that I still was so greasy after a few hours, anyway, while using this product. I'm not sure if it is because there is mineral oil in these tissues, and that is what's causing my skin to become so reactive. In any case, I will be trying out better blotting tissues that do not contain mineral oil and will update this post once I test more tissues out.

on 2/19/2015 3:55:00 AM

I remember the time these came out in my country, I was a senior in HS and everyone got so excited because Finally! A product that will banish the teenagers' fear of oiliness! Yeah, it came with a lot of hype.
I find it just...ok. At first it was cool to see how much the paper changes to demonstrate how much oil it sucks, but the papers are too small and I had to use a lot and it is not inexpensive. I eventually switched to the Gatsby oil blotters, which is loads better IMO, but when I discovered the wonders of the Starbucks napkin--Bye, Felicia.

on 1/22/2015 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great product. Sops up all the oil. I have very oily skin so I use it at least two times Monday - Saturday (workdays). Sometimes when I use this I don't even need to refresh with powder. If you have oily skin this is a MUST in your makeup bag. You will not regret it.

on 1/9/2015 10:43:00 PM

Easy to use and work great!

on 12/11/2014 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

These were really nice when I was younger- I'd use them after PE and going to the gym. The packaging gets all nasty and tattered though- very trashy looking. I use powder to get rid of my grease now, as well as moisturizers so that my skin doesn't feel so dry that it feels the need to produce tons of oil.

on 12/2/2014 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These little sheets are a GOD SEND. I have normal/oily skin even in the winter time. And these little sheets soak up everything, and leave my face nice and matte and ready to be powdered! It doesn't disrupt my foundation or blush and doesn't irritate my skin. Total win!

on 10/30/2014 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Best oil absorbing wipes around me&my friends only go to these! I've tried so many cheaper brands but always go back! definitely worth your money$$!!

on 10/29/2014 8:20:00 PM

I really love this product, the sheets work so so well. Throughout the day my face feels so oily from my makeup to the point where I want to wash my face at school. I found this product and love it. It absorbs all the oil (ew) so easily and doesn't smudge your makeup or take it off. I have repurchased these and will continue to for a long time. The ONLY thing I'm not really a fan of is the size of the sheets, they're just a bit too small and I have to use like 3 or 4. However, the size is good because it's so compact but I wouldn't mind them being a tad bigger. All in all this is an amazing product and I recommend this to anyone!

on 10/26/2014 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love every aspect of this product. However, one part makes me not want to buy it everytime. The amount of sheets in there for the price is just ridiculous. The quality is different than any other and it's great. For me, it just seems ludicrous to spend this much money on a product like this.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools