October 24, 2014 | 1339 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Mckinleykulman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these! Cannot leave the house without them. My face is extremely oily and these do a great job of absorbing excess oil off my face. For those saying that they remove the makeup off their face, you gently blot - do not rub/wipe!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by dreamchaser101

i used this for 2 yrs it's good it did my absorb my oil.. i love the blue not the pink one... but i found this gatsby oil clear sheet it's my HG :) i also tried the gatsby oil clear paper it did break me out :/

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by jessicarwx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have super oily skin so these are great! I have to use between 2-3 sheets each time I blot which makes me go through them pretty fast but still love it! I have to say though that I think I prefer the NYX green tea blotting paper just because I like the paper sheets rather than the plastic-y sheets like these. But these are second best!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by wakeupdiana

Can't live without these... my face becomes oily within an hour of washing/putting on makeup. Since I can use up to 4 or more a day I started buying these wholesale on eBay to save money. I just bought 10 packets (60 sheets each) for $28 including shipping!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by nudhe

I love these. I use them all the time, and they're amazing at absorbing the oil from my face. My only gripe is that once I've used a sheet I'll have to blot my face again 2-3 hours later as all the oil would've come back by then.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So so disappointed with this product! So first, you need like 4 sheets to absorb oil (after a workout) and it smeared my foundation! I will definitely not he repurchasing. They are way too small, flimsy, and expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by lynsaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are amazing! I wear foundation and halfway through the day my skin usually gets oily in the t-zone. These work really well over foundation and they soak up all of the oil. Love these and I will be buying them again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by ohboyitskayla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I cannot live without these. Easy to use, convenient, and work well!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:30:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Being an oil slick, I thought these blotting sheets would be essential in my everyday routine. Let me state that my face makeup isn't thick or has a tendency of making me oily (more than I already am) but these wipes would remove my makeup! i BLOTTED not rubbed but still makeup was transferring. I really disliked this and stopped use. I prefer pulling apart a regular 4 ply face tissue into 1 ply and blotting to remove oil which is the easiest, inexpensive way. Total waste of money for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like these. They work well and as a girl with oily skin I definitely appreciate these! Doesn't move or lift your makeup or leave a white powder dust like others do.