Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.4

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

"What illuminator do you use?" "Your face looks so dewy" Lol it's called having oily skin. I'm not the biggest fan of the brand Clean and Clear but this is my favorite product from them. This is essentially a silky latex film that turns translucent when oil is present. I get oily on my T-zone and my eyelids as well and this absorbs excess sebum without disturbing my make-up. hOWEVER, do not press so roughly on your skin because this will push the oils back into your pores causing cystic acne or makes you more even more oilier.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I live off these - so much more effective that any fancy Japanese blotting paper or anything else i've come across.

I consistently get oily in the afternoons - disgustingly so in summer and these are the only things that removes a lot of my excess oil.

It does unfortunately tends to remove some of my make up as well but nothing's perfect!

Acne prone people, BEWARE. This product is labeled as great for acne prone/oily skin, but it is FAR from it. It actually contains mineral oil, which is super comedogenic. This paper caused me to have massive deep painful cystic breakouts for MONTHS after using it :(
Please stay away from this product. It should actually be discontinued in my opinion.

Must have for oily or combination skin!

I have gotten these a few times over the years. I find them to be reasonably priced, effective, and well-designed. The blotting sheets themselves are a light blue color. Once it hits my oily skin, it turns into a dark blue. It is absolutely amazing how much oil these sheets absorb. They are comfortable to use as well. They are slippery, so it feels good on the skin and doesn't irritate anything. I usually get them at a pharmacy or Walmart. What I don't like about these is the strange packaging. When you buy them at the store, they are encased in plastic. I find this unnecessary and wasteful, but perhaps it is for security measure. It has nothing to do with the actual product though. These are the best blotting tissues around.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

These are the best oil absorbing sheets! I like that they're blue so you can actually see how much oil was absorbed.

I've tried others but I always go back to these ones.

this is the only oil blotting sheet that I keep on buying again -- but I rarely ever oil up and the sheets are too big for my use -- so what I do is I cut them in half while still in the container.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

REALLY LIKE THIS. I have super oily skin and this definitely helped me soak some of the gunk up. I've used some blotting sheets before that would just get soaked with oil when I've only just blotted half a cheek. The thickness of the sheets are just right to prevent that from happening. I'd say that 1-2 sheets is good enough to leave my skin looking normal.
Mac has almost the same blotting sheets but it sells for $20 for 30 sheets. This sells for $6 for 50 sheets!! Can't beat that.
I also use this for my lips. After putting on a moisturizing lip balm, I use 1 sheet to blot the excess off and it leaves a really nice, moisturized, matte finish on my lips that helped my lip stick/tinted lip balm go on smoothly! Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I haven't tried any other blotting sheets. I may try the off brand of these in the future to see how they compare. I can usually find these on sale or use a coupon with them. They last awhile. I don't touch up with powder since I don't carry makeup around with me, but I do carry these and they work well. I usually have to use one or two a day, if I use them at all (I forget). They can be expensive without a sale or coupon. I would recommend these.

I have been using this product on and off since years ago. I like this item because it does what it claims. It does absorb oil well. However now I have stock pile of Japanese oil absorbing sheet (made of thin paper) so until I run of those, I won't be repurchasing this. Also now my skin is not that oily anymore I tend to use less oil absorbing sheet

Popular Misc Beauty Tools