November 29, 2014 | 1702 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Clean & Clear - Oil Absorbing Sheets

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by taylorthelenn

Best oil absorbing wipes around me&my friends only go to these! I've tried so many cheaper brands but always go back! definitely worth your money$$!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by milanak7

I really love this product, the sheets work so so well. Throughout the day my face feels so oily from my makeup to the point where I want to wash my face at school. I found this product and love it. It absorbs all the oil (ew) so easily and doesn't smudge your makeup or take it off. I have repurchased these and will continue to for a long time. The ONLY thing I'm not really a fan of is the size of the sheets, they're just a bit too small and I have to use like 3 or 4. However, the size is good because it's so compact but I wouldn't mind them being a tad bigger. All in all this is an amazing product and I recommend this to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by esther22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love every aspect of this product. However, one part makes me not want to buy it everytime. The amount of sheets in there for the price is just ridiculous. The quality is different than any other and it's great. For me, it just seems ludicrous to spend this much money on a product like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Mckinleykulman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these! Cannot leave the house without them. My face is extremely oily and these do a great job of absorbing excess oil off my face. For those saying that they remove the makeup off their face, you gently blot - do not rub/wipe!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by dreamchaser101

i used this for 2 yrs it's good it did my absorb my oil.. i love the blue not the pink one... but i found this gatsby oil clear sheet it's my HG :) i also tried the gatsby oil clear paper it did break me out :/

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by jessicarwx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have super oily skin so these are great! I have to use between 2-3 sheets each time I blot which makes me go through them pretty fast but still love it! I have to say though that I think I prefer the NYX green tea blotting paper just because I like the paper sheets rather than the plastic-y sheets like these. But these are second best!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by wakeupdiana

Can't live without these... my face becomes oily within an hour of washing/putting on makeup. Since I can use up to 4 or more a day I started buying these wholesale on eBay to save money. I just bought 10 packets (60 sheets each) for $28 including shipping!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by nudhe

I love these. I use them all the time, and they're amazing at absorbing the oil from my face. My only gripe is that once I've used a sheet I'll have to blot my face again 2-3 hours later as all the oil would've come back by then.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/4/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So so disappointed with this product! So first, you need like 4 sheets to absorb oil (after a workout) and it smeared my foundation! I will definitely not he repurchasing. They are way too small, flimsy, and expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by lynsaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are amazing! I wear foundation and halfway through the day my skin usually gets oily in the t-zone. These work really well over foundation and they soak up all of the oil. Love these and I will be buying them again!