April 17, 2014 | 1311 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - apricot powder blush

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the colour of this blush. It looks bright in the pan but on the skin and applied with a light hand looks like a natural flush. I don't thinks that it lasts for the whole day though, but maybe about half. So I'm a bit disappointed with that (which is why I took one lippie off) other than that this is my everyday blush and I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by boodapest

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been hunting for years to find a replacement for a discontinued Chanel blush in a similar color (not one MA could tell me the name of the color... but they all loved it!). Apricot is gorgeous on- don' t let the brightness fool you- with a light hand, they color is absolute blush perfection. And, it lasts an entire 8 hour work day for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Novelist12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A Bobbi Brown online advisor suggested that I try this blush and I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome. I have a warm golden complexion and was not expecting this color to work with me. But once I applied it, I was very pretty. It gives me a nice flush like when I just come in from the cold. But you have to apply it lightly. I think it could work for warm and cool complexions. My only complaint is that the compact does not come with a mirror or brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by kikidaisy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pretty matte warm pink, brightens up the face, but wouldn't repurchase as there are many other blushes out there that do the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by louloukitty10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried this blush (Apricot) and Nars (Orgasm) and Orgasm has got nothing on my Bobbi Brown apricot.

Apricot gives my skin, which is tan-brown in tone, that youthful glow that all the magazines profess about and women covet.Don't get me wrong, I think orgasm is lovely. But for me, there is no comparison.

It is also nice for an everyday look, or for those days you want that natural fresh-faced look.

I absolutely recommend it for women who have tan or brown skin:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

RMS' Smile is an almost exact dupe of this, except maybe a tad pinker. I like RMS' better, even though it's a bit pricier, because it requires no brush, is all natural, and can go on my lips. I still may repurchase this, even though I don't prefer powder blushes, because it is a beautiful shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

It looks shockingly unwearable so I would never get it if not swatches on internet.

Very simple packaging, amazing powder quality and it lasts all day on my cheeks. The colour looks so natural on, of course its easy to put too much and look like babushka.
On my light-medium skin it looks so fresh and natural. Loving it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by sandrap0209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush, the color looks very intense but when you apply it on your skin gives you this natural glowing look, very easy to apply and as is very pigmented you will use a very small amount each time so last forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm acquiring a stash of Bobbi Brown products and this blush is the latest addition to my collection.

As I'm approaching the big 5-0 (yikes!), I need that bright pop of colour to avoid looking tired and I can't pull off the shimmer like I used to so this is where Bobbi Brown's matte powder blushes fit the bill.

It's a bright pink coral that gives my cheeks a nice, healthy flush of colour. It would look beautiful on tanned skin.
The staying power is good and lasts for nearly the whole day. As with other Bobbi Brown blushes, a little goes a long way to avoid the 'clown' look.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by ChanelgirlJ

I'm on my second one right now and It's a nice peachy blush for tanned skin. It's best if you apply a thin layer first as it is really pigmented. I find that the formula itself isn't the best as it's not as smooth as other products out there. Packaging is subpar if you intend to carry this around. The closure isn't very tight and some of the powder will fall out of the package with use.