Bobbi Brown Apricot Powder Blush

4.5

(((RATED 6 ON SKIN DEEP))) Ingredients: Talc, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Peg-150 Distearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Laureth-4, Lanolin, Beeswax, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Mica, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Carmine, Red 28 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 6 Lake.

on 2/8/2015 10:36:00 PM

great looking packaging and the best color and quality blush I can ever use. Great for everyday or an evening or whenever I want! I dont think I'll ever stop using this color

on 9/20/2014 9:14:00 AM

Best everyday blush ever made.

on 8/11/2014 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the most often used blush I own. I have quite an extensive blush collection which includes many shades from terrific brands such as NARS, MAC, and Tarte, but 9 times out of 10 I reach for this little gem. Bobbi Brown blushes have an undertone which mimics natural blood flow to the skin which I find lacking in other brands I have tried and this shade matches my natural flush perfectly. I also love BB Sand Pink blush, but I live in Florida and love to jog outside so I need a bit more punch most of the year and this fits the bill. In the dead of winter my skin tone is close to the color of NARS Laguna, but in the summer I more closely resemble NARS Casino. I don't wear foundation, but find that Bobbi's powder blushes never grab or streak on my normal-to-oily skin and the color lasts all day. On me, Apricot is a lovely coral-pink flush with the perfect touch of red to it. It is not ruddy or orangey at all and the color stays true until I wash it off.

If you have medium, olive, or tan skin, try this if you are looking for a natural, youthful flush. You will be pleasantly surprised! :)

on 5/28/2014 7:29:00 AM

On my NW20 skin (almost black hair, brown eyes), that has a tendency to turn a good blush bad (things turn orange and ruddy on me, it is hard to find a blush that doesn't), Bobbi Brown Apricot stays a beautiful guava shade on me. I swatched it next to other blushes I thought were similar. MAC's Whole Lotta Love was pinker, NARS Mata Hari was distinctively cooler & more blue toned, MAC Fleur Power was redder. In the pan Apricot looks like a deep hot pink coral. But when I put this on my cheeks it turns into this soft beautiful guava shade. Apricot falls more in the coral family than in the yellow warm pink family on me. I rarely use the term "universal" or "good on many skin tones", but I think this applies to this blush. I think if you are more yellow or olive you may pull one part of this blush out. If you like me and more cool you will pull another part out. You don't have to use as light a hand as you do with NARS blushes, but a slightly lighter hand than you do with most MAC blushes. Check it out...I was very surprised.

How I came across this shade: Apricot came across my way when I decided I wanted to try to find a summer blush that was a bit more in my natural color family...shades that sit easily on me with minimal work. I wanted a blush I can pop on with mascara and lip balm and looked great, sultry, summery, but low maintenance. Now I am a "deep winter" and that proves challenging come summer time. But when I told my tale of woe to the Nordies rep she came back with Apricot. It scared the crap out of me in the pan. It was a deep hot corally pink (matte), I thought for sure I would either look like I had rosacea or it would turn ruddy. But, it was the deep kind of color that works on me & it also had a summer vibe. We tried it and I was stunned. I had this hot Rio glow, with out skewing orange. I put off buying it so I could walk around make sure I liked it in different lights & see if it turned orange / ruddy, but on my cheeks it stayed true. On my cheeks, this blaring bright shade turned a soft guava color (inside). "Apricot" doesn't suit it because it conjurs a more orange vibe then what this blush is on me.

on 5/27/2014 5:15:00 AM

After watching essiebutton on YouTube rave about this blush, I went to sephora and tried it :) I'm so happy I purchased this blush because it's just so amazing!
The product is vibrant and a little goes a long way. It's more of a pink than peach/ coral shade and shows up really well on my NC25- NC30 Skintone. I would say, I'm actually favouring this more than my NARS blushers at the moment! *gasp*
It lasts about 6-8 hours on me during a long shift at work. I think I will go back and try other Bobbi brown blushes now :)

on 1/11/2014 1:27:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love the colour of this blush. It looks bright in the pan but on the skin and applied with a light hand looks like a natural flush. I don't thinks that it lasts for the whole day though, but maybe about half. So I'm a bit disappointed with that (which is why I took one lippie off) other than that this is my everyday blush and I will definitely repurchase.

on 1/9/2014 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been hunting for years to find a replacement for a discontinued Chanel blush in a similar color (not one MA could tell me the name of the color... but they all loved it!). Apricot is gorgeous on- don' t let the brightness fool you- with a light hand, they color is absolute blush perfection. And, it lasts an entire 8 hour work day for me.

on 12/17/2013 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

A Bobbi Brown online advisor suggested that I try this blush and I was pleasantly surprised by the outcome. I have a warm golden complexion and was not expecting this color to work with me. But once I applied it, I was very pretty. It gives me a nice flush like when I just come in from the cold. But you have to apply it lightly. I think it could work for warm and cool complexions. My only complaint is that the compact does not come with a mirror or brush.

on 10/7/2013 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pretty matte warm pink, brightens up the face, but wouldn't repurchase as there are many other blushes out there that do the same.
Edit: It is a pretty colour but I find it a little too bright and red on me.

on 7/27/2013 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have tried this blush (Apricot) and Nars (Orgasm) and Orgasm has got nothing on my Bobbi Brown apricot.

Apricot gives my skin, which is tan-brown in tone, that youthful glow that all the magazines profess about and women covet.Don't get me wrong, I think orgasm is lovely. But for me, there is no comparison.

It is also nice for an everyday look, or for those days you want that natural fresh-faced look.

I absolutely recommend it for women who have tan or brown skin:)

Popular Blush Products