November 23, 2014 | 1934 users online

Eyeliner - Chanel - Stylo Yeux Waterproof Marine

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by ninoo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Love this...easy to use and can be gently smudged with an angled brush if desired. Gave it as a gift to my sis who I noticed had raccoon eyes like I used to. Unfortunately, I often carry it in my purse....even tho it rarely needs touching up. Then I lose it and need another. Must stop doing that! I wish refills were possible...I am such a recycler I hate to get a whole new implement.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by deppism

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's only eyeliner that doesn't smudge in my eyes.
Easy to use and love its colour but still I think it's quite pricey.
I'll definitely buy it again cos I'm sure I'll never find something new eyeliner gives me this long lasting eyeline!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 8:31:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

My first purchase was the black colour in this Stylo Yeux Waterporrof Eyeliner and I had liked it, so I purchased this colour and the Celadon colour thinking it would be the same texture. Boy was I wrong! The texture for both this and the Celadon colour are horrid, and I mean horrid. They are so dry and tugs on my lids alot. It doesn't deposit the colour equally either so after several attempts at using both I finally had to throw them away. I cannot subject my eyes to this. Besides i have no time in the morning to deal with this. What a waste of money. I was truly disappointed with Chanel for creating such a sub-par product. Oh did i mention that the black colour one dried out too after a month or so? Thus, it was subject to the same problems as mentioned above. No repurchase for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by hernana

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the Stylo Yeux waterproof eyeliners in general, but I especially like marine for lining underneath my eye. I use black on the top lid at the base of my lashes, but putting black underneath is too dark, while brown tends to look kind of muddy. The marine gives just the right amount of color and definition, without looking too harsh or dreary. Also, the blue seems to brighten up the whites of my eyes. Very easy to apply, too - no tugging, pulling, smearing, or smudging.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Update: ok, im buying another one of these because compared to UD and Mac, THIS one is the only one that doesn't give me "smear eyes" down below. i have really oily lids!!!

still havent tried tarina line because sephora doesnt carry them anymore and i dont want to pay for shipping just yet...
--------------------------------------
love the color (brown eyes), its a navy blue with golden shimmer. glides on fine with little to no tugging but i have to give it a couple of passes to get a darker look. it comes with a built in sharpener on the bottom of the stick but its pretty useless. i tried to sharpen but nothing was happening. the product is soft so i didn't want to press too hard for fear of it breaking off. i have very oily lids and it really is waterproof-hasnt migrated to my lids or below my eyes or lower waterline. thats pretty awesome! im usually wiping below my eyes all day long. i only use eyeliners for my upper waterline to deepen my mascara look. great eyeliner but expensive. i will try tarina tarantinos liners next!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by MissNRI

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. It has good rich pigmentation and applies smoothly, which is my biggest issue with non-kajal pencil eyeliners. Also it does have wonderful staying power. I had no occasion to test the waterproof claim, but it did seem sweat, oil and humidity proof all day long. Marine is a beautiful sapphire colour that looks stunning on brown eyes and medium-dark skin. Definitely worth purchasing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought one of these a couple years ago, and I was not a fan. In fact I ended up throwing it out without using it more than three times. It was hard to put on, tugged my eyelids like crazy and did not deposit enough color. I thought that I would never come near it again. But I really wanted a deep blue liner, so this was the only one that was in stock. At first the results were the same as I remembered. But with time I played with it different ways and I found a way to transform it into an HG eyeliner for me. I found that if you sharpen it right BEFORE you apply it, it will apply smoothly, will not tug on my skin and will leave the most beautiful royal blue color on my lids. It is not long-lasting (it did not survive from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.) but it is waterproof and does not transfer it my upper lid. It is the only liner that I can put on and don't have to worry about checking it during the day. I know it will stay put, it will fade out a bit about 5-6 hours after application but will not move. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by baybiepnay

Hands down, I love this eyeliner! In fact it is one of my HGs!! If not my HG!!! I have oily lids and nothing stays on them and on my waterline but this does!! I took this from my mom because I wanted to try it out (she has the super fancy makeup lol) and I fell in love! I took it from her so many times, she ended up letting me have it.

It's a nice navy blue color that glides on pretty smooth. Not as smooth as khol liners or creams but still pretty smooth. The only thing I don't really like is its pigmentation. I have to glide it on my waterline 4 to 5 times to make it super blue, rather than just 1-2 swipes with my other eyeliners. After I glide it on a couple times, I set it with an eyeshadow just in case. ( You really don't need to though. I think it stays perfectly fine without it, but I like extra staying power) Then, I'm ready to go for the night and I don't even have to touch up or really rub underneath my eyes because of "raccoon eyes".

The big thing that I love about this eyeliner is its staying power and its smudge proof resistance. I feel like all eyeliners smudge eventually, but this one barely does if it does and is pretty resistant and I love that!

Hope this helps! =]

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by exotikittenx

One of my favorite eyeliners ever! This color is perfect and really brings out my blue eyes. There is a little amount of iridescence/shimmer to it which is gorgeous, but still shows up a solid marine blue shade and dark enough that it's not too "out there." This color would also be great with eyes in the brown tones. It lasts all day, goes on smoothly, and I love wearing it alone with some mascara, too. I will continue to repurchase this eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:49:00 AM More reviews by shelnmum

I really want to love this pencil, what with so many raves on it. This is a beautiful navy blue with subtle shimmers. However, I think my eyelids are too oily. The pencil smudged like crazy by mid day :( And I also find it to be too dry for my liking as it tugged on my eyelids. It is also expensive for such a small pencil. I prefer Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencils.