July 31, 2014 | 1782 users online

Treatments (Face) - Good Skin - Smooth-365 Intensive Clarity + Smoothing Peptide Serum

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by cherryme

This serum goes on smoothly on my skin BUUUT it dried my skin and left white streakes on my cheeks! You could see the dry patches on my skin right after I used it.
It is difficult to wash it off even from my hands probably because it has a ton of silicone, dimethicone whatever. I will never buy it again and I don't recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by neptunesglow

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh why did I ever "cheat" on this product. Ugh. Stopped using it for over a year after being a faithful user for quite a while, because I got distracted with the freebies with purchase at the EL counter and felt obligated to use them since they were, you know, FREE. Couldn't figure out why my skin texture was just getting worse and seemed to have stopped responding to just about anything. Aha! Went to Khols and purchased my now fourth bottle and couldn't get home fast enough. Yep, that was it. Never again will I not have this product. It just works for me anyway. Funny thing is I think the maker is somehow connected to the EL company. Reminds me of Pefectionist, but I'd swear this works a lot better at half the price...go figure. Makes skin look more refined with no makeup and with makeup. Smooths lines and yet has no oil. (IMO...NOTHING worse than greasy, shiney wrinkles.)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by lovelycristi

I really do love this product. I have very oily and sensitive skin but this doesnt intensify my skin problems. it makes my skin look more even and absorbed quickly leaving my skin soft. I like to use it under my makeup because my makeup goes on a lot smoother after applying it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I just finished this product, but unfortunately I didnīt have such great results as many reviewers here experienced. I give it two lippies, because at least it didnīt irritate my skin. But the tiny bumps on my forehead stayed where they are, and also the little lines on my face didnīt get better. Yes, the smooth effect after applying is kind of nice, but this is just the silicone in the formula. Disappointing, considering that it was quite expensive. Wonīt buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by maymay527

I really love this product! When I started use it, I didn't feel anything, but after 2 months I realized my skin is much more soft smooth and even! I feel my skin is stronger and healther which is amazing. I bought it from Boots 2 months ago for half price about 15 pound, but when I go back to boots to buy it again, they don't have it anymore...what a shame!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Teoliny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

i have had very bad skin all my life and alot of acne, i used this product every morning, i would put it on my face and after 10 minutes i would use my daycream over it and put make-up on, i did this everyday for a month and my skin is so smooth, no bumps, the skin tone is much more even now i only use this twice a week. i love it and will keep using it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 12:45:00 AM More reviews by crickett85

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like Smooth-365. It seems to brighten the appearance of my skin while leaving my face and neck looking nice and dewey. It also reduces the appearance of crepey skin on my neck.
I can't really say if it actually permanently produces increased clarity of the skin. I actually used this after Good Skin's 2 step Citra-Peel pads treatment. So I was already seeing some increased clarity. It does seem to rehydrate after the somewhat drying effects of the peel.
This doesn't irritate my sensitive skin even after the Citra Peel treatment. And I love the way my skin looks after application of Smooth-365.
Overall, highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by tigerarmy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased this product without really knowing much about it. After I bought it I read the reviews. I purchased this in Sweden (at Kick's) and the cost here on sale is more than the regular price you pay in the States...but cosmetics tend to cost more here.

I am almost 50 yr and luckily I have relatively few wrinkles for my age. I have some around my eyes which is why I purchased this product.

I also have a mild case of rosacea. What I didn't expect was for this product to clear that up. I was amazed. I have tried many over the counter products for the rosacea and nothing worked. I have used a prescription product that helped. But....I must say that this worked better than the prescription.
I am not sure if i have less lines, but I do know that my skin looks much better.
I have oily skin and this product does tend to dry out my skin almost too much, but I use a light moisturizer to combat that.
I know this product doesn't work for everyone, but I highly recommend it. My skin looks better than it has in a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2010 4:58:00 AM More reviews by DeLuxe81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really liked this lotion, it evens out the skintexture and makes a perfect primer/make-up-base! And to my very suprise - it helps my oily forehead and nose to not be greasy during the day! Want it might not do is to reduce the redness that much in my opinion. (my skin has a pink tone) But overall - good!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Eva5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another product I bought based on the reviews on this site. I liked the eye cream in the purple tube from this range (the name of which escapes me- Tri-Aktilene filler?) and I like peptide products. Its expensive for what you get. I don't think it does a great deal. I certainly haven't been Wowed by this. I wish I had. Skin does feel smooth when you use it but that would be the silicone. It may have helped tone my face a bit. I am not sure. I have been using it for a couple of months now but as it didnt produce the hoped for result I started mixing it with other things - I have about 5 serums on the go at the moment. My areas of concern are under my eyes and above my mouth on my left side there is a small area with many ice pick acne scars and the quality of skin there is aged. It has not made the slightest bit of difference to these areas, or provided a plumped nourished appearance at all. It is not very moisturising but I can't use a proper moisturiser over this or else its zit city. It has given me the odd blackheads or several. At that price it needs to earn its place and its just okay.