November 28, 2014 | 1486 users online

Fragrances - Tommy Hilfiger - Dreaming

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by ze07

My favourite perfume of all time. <3 If only it lasts a little bit longer. BUT no complaints because the scent just drives me crazy. Love love love!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by heyheymonster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got this for christmas and really liked it! The smell is like a lemon musk kind of a less sweet smell for woman, but Its still great,Last all day and I get alot of complements on it! Im defintly looking into getting some more.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Whiteday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to ask...what peach? I think this fragrance takes some getting used to, the first time I smelt it I thought it smelt horrible. Now, I think it's somewhat nice and strangely enough, it smells completely different to me. Weird. I think the bottle started leaking. It feels a bit wet.

******EDIT*******

This is the foulest, most overwhelming fragrance I have worn. It is long-lasting, terrible for me because I've been scrubbing at my wrists trying to get rid of the smell. I had it on for an hour and am nauseous. It makes me think sweat and anti-perspirant. I enjoy sweet things and considering the fruit I would've expected to at least like this somewhat. Instead I can't stand it, and I'm normally not that opposed to florals either. Must be the combination. So bad, I'm giving it to my sister who finds it alright.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by jansw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

MY ATF PERFUME. I had gone through 250ml of this in total and counting! Its feminine yet its unique, its like a "my smell but better", if that term even exist :p

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by zeynepd

I was recommended this by a SA because I was looking for a peach scent, but I think my nose was tired, so the peach was not there. I can now smell the peach in this one, but it feels metallic to my nose; like a peach sunset on a dark silver coloured wavy sea. Still, better than Keiko Mecheri's peach, which is an absolutely cloying stinker on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2010 3:46:00 AM More reviews by miss_galiano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Why does everyone keep saying this smells like peaches? Apparently it does contain a peach note, but there are also other notes, and peach definitely isn't what first comes to mind when I smell this fragrance. Personally I was thinking more along the lines of apple -even if I'm wrong there. The smell gets me craving apple spice muffins. Although it is fruity, it is more of a soft, rich, well rounded fruity smell, as opposed to a sharp summer fruity scent.

To me this is very feminine in an innocent and wholesome type of way. Some might say it would suit younger women. I think it is more of a daytime fragrance that would be nice to wear on a date, out shopping, or even just relaxing at home.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2010 8:58:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It is a peachy scent and unlike most fruity fragnance, it does not give headache nor nausea. Still, something is missing (maybe charm?). Might be a good alternative in hot summer days for office.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by coffeekim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I got this today as a Valentines present from my husband. It has made the day very special. What a beautiful fragrance this is! I definitely detect the peach note in this. Its soft and feminine and very long lasting. I know I will enjoy this very much.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 1:53:00 AM More reviews by MySilentHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favourite perfumes! I'm a very girly girl when I choose perfumes - so this is very much 'me'.
It has initial notes of peach without being overly fruity. Very light and fresh without being too sweet.
I find it doesn't last all day though - but I love it anyway. I really like the bottle - suits the fragrance - light and clear and classy.
This is by far a favourite with men - if I get my boyfriend to chose which perfume I wear, he always picks this one.
I think he likes it because it's girly without being overpowering.
Definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 10:39:00 AM More reviews by divakimmy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm normally a fresh/clean scent sort of girl. My usual perfume is Clinque's Happy. I tried this on a whim and am very pleasantly surprised. It's a strong smell, so I find a little big goes a long way. Very sweet, but to me it's not an annoyingly sweet scent when used in moderatoin. Fruity with slight citrus and floral note. It's something you really need to smell next time you're at a counter because it's very unique for a sweet scent to me. It is pricey for the size ($32 for a very small bottle at Kohls) but I find I don't use much of it when I wear it, so it will probably last for a while.