October 24, 2014 | 1640 users online

Conditioner - Iden Bee Nourished Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2011 2:31:00 AM More reviews by sweettmaidenn

I bought it along with the shampoo. The shampoo is great, soft, mild, and cleans really well. The conditioner does not weight my fine hair down, however, it is not super hydrating, either. It is just OK. I always use moroccan oil afterwards, which is a lifesaver. The conditioner by itself won't do much for my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2007 3:10:00 AM More reviews by beddheadd

Iden products generally aren't very thick or heavy, but thankfully for me, their conditioner is a heavy cream consistency, in which a little can be run through my hair and it will condition just as well (if not better) than other conditioners.

This conditioner, combined with the Iden Bee Nourished Shampoo, works wonders on my scalp. Less itchy, more soothed. Not sure if it protects my hair color all that well, but as long as it's managing my hair, I am fine with that (I have to re-color every 6-8 weeks anyway).

I would definitely repurchase --it's a great scent, works fairly well, and it soothes my scalp.