November 23, 2014 | 1949 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Soap & Glory - Glow Lotion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

It's ok but once you blend it into the skin it is very subtle. It dries fast and smells nice. Not moisturizing at all, so I mix with moisturizer.
I was expecting a bit more for the price. wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

I learned about this product after having smelled it on a friend. It smells sexy! She bought it for me and I am now on my second bottle. I use this once in a while when I will be revealing a lot of skin - either in lingerie or a short, no-sleeved dress. It gives my skin a beautiful glow, especially since I am pale. You can't notice the shimmer unless you examine your skin very closely, which is great because people will simply think your skin is radiating naturally. It doesn't leave streaks either, which is awesome - it just blends right in. I feel the need to wash my hands after applying this on my body though.This would match skins from a variety of skin tones due to its light pinkish hue. The smell is great from the bottle yet on my skin it's so-so. Reminds me a bit of the smell of a makeup bag and can sometimes be overwhelming in summer heat. I like the scent better in colder, winter weather. Either way the main reason I use this is for the glowing effect, and it does it well, so I will buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by itstotallybea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for years, the only reason why it doesn't get 5 stars is due to the fact that it isn't that moisturizing. I tend to use this as an allover body shimmer before going out because the glow it gives is stunning and far superior to some orangey fake bake.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Tinabear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Waste of money.
Sticky skin and hardly any results.
In the bin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Sambalina82

My bestfriend gave me this, it has the classic brand fragrance with a shimmer, however its not really an everydayer for me, more of s night out type product, I do like it tho

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I thought this product was okay, I have a slight obesession with highlighters at the moment and thought as this said it was an all over body highlighter then it would be worth trying, especially as I love S & G. It didn't really give me much of the highlight I was hoping for and the glimmery sheen I had on the first application didn't last very long. It made my skin smell nice and feel softer and that was about it. For the smoothness and the scent I would definitely buy again but I don't think it can be labelled a highlighter as it didn't do much highlighting for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by ValleyPrincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice lotion. Gives a nice subtle sheen to your skin not over powering. The smell is amazing similar to the clean on me creamy shower gel so they are perfect for layering together.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

Edit: I still love it but im taking one lippy away because my bf complained about the scent being too strong. I guess to me, it wasnt that overpowering but he commented that the scent was too much and that it was overpowering, I never want that response from other people when I put something one as I HATE being overpowered by other people's parfume / scent!

I love this.
It's a shimmer / glow lotion with a very distinct but not overpowering soap and glory signature scent.
Its price was right and it gives you a very subtle hint of tiny little light reflecting shimmer that shows the contours and curves of your arms and legs as light hits them.
I remember I had a shimmer lotion from body shop a few years ago (it was a cranberry scent one) and it left me with silver glitter/shimmer all over my hands and clothes and vowed never to wear any kind of shimmer lotion ever again.
This one though is a winner. It's subtle, it smells gorgeous and it's a natural classy shimmer lotion that will be my summer favourite!
(remember to moisturize with a really hydrating lotion before putting this on because it doesn't really do much for moisture if esp if you have dry skin like i do!)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by squiggles37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I should've tried the tester at Target before I committed! I brought this home and was so disappointed with how strong the scent is, so I will be returning it. I rubbed some of the lotion onto the back of my hand and the scent would not go away, not even after washing my hands three times (wash & dry) with some Method soap. If the scent doesn't bother you, then it does do a good job of giving your skin a glow, since the "glitter" is microfine and iridescent (purple/pink). If you're bothered by perfume-scented products, I would recommend avoiding this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 4:24:00 PM More reviews by CarolinaMidwife

I love this stuff. Love it! Smells girly and awesome, looks shimmery but not obnoxiously so, and leaves your skin feeling freakishly smooth. I live in fear it will be discontinued.