April 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Liquidlast Liner in Pop Iris

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by tinathecookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Such a very, very average eyeliner. I think this has been mentioned before, but the brush on this eyeliner is far worse than average, it's rather terrible, really. The formula is thick and runs everywhere even post application, so you end up with purple all over your eyes that I needed an oil based eye make up remover to remove. You actually have to sit there with your eye closed for a good 5 minutes for the formula to set. The colour is quite delightful, but I will not be purchasing this again on sheer formula and brush difficulty. On another note, i wonder if the black liquidlast is different in both these aspects? i have heard quite a few good reviews about it, perhaps i picked the wrong colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2008 8:23:00 PM More reviews by swtbabykitty87

i know this is MAC and all...but its sucks. period. the tip sucks and the color is not pigmented. it does lasts a long time ill give it that...its a shame because these liquidliners look so beautiful, maybe the real problem is just the brush, i dont know.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 5:53:00 PM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Being a big fan of Parfait Amour eyeshadow, I was instantly drawn to Pop Iris. I love Fluidlines, but hadn't branched out to the Liquidlast line before trying Pop Iris.

The color itself didn't disappoint. It's a beautiful blueish violet that does go nicely with Parfait Amour (I used Crystal on the lid, Parfait Amour in the crease and outside corner and Pop Iris as a liner). This is a very cool toned lavender, unlike Electrolady, which is a more reddish purple. It has great lasting power and didn't budge when I put it on, but came off easily with Clinique's Take the Day Off remover.

Ah, but the downsides of this product are things I'd guess are inherent to Liquidlast liners in general. The brush attached to this liner SUCKS. I couldn't get a nice even line with it. I did eventually use my 209 brush, which worked a lot better. It seems like a waste to only use the attached brush to transfer product to another brush. The formula seemed a little runny to me as well, but that could be because I'm used to using Fluidlines, which have a gel-like consistency.

The verdict? I wouldn't repurchase this, but I will use it occasionally when I'm in a cool Parfait Amour mood. I'll stick with Fluidlines the rest of the time though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2008 7:35:00 AM More reviews by SleepyTimeGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess I'm a party pooper! I wanted to use this product for an accent color, as in just a bright flash of color underneith the eyes. It didn't work because a) this product takes a minute to dr and runs into the tiny creases when it does or transfers to my crease. and b0if kind of flakes off after a while.

It's a beautiful color, but I've had more success using Parfait Amor or Beautiful Irish powder shadows for that purpose.

I will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2007 10:32:00 AM More reviews by countesscocofang

YES. I love this liner with a fiery passion. It's a beautiful lavender with pink pearl that goes on a silvery lavender pink. It's gorgeous. I am just in love with everything about this liner. It's at a very good price, too. It's not as hard to take off as my other Liquidlast, Aqualine, which gives it extra brownie points. Do yourself a favor and get this liner, you will not be disappointed! (Unless you're a party pooper, haha)