Dior lip maximizer

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a highly effective product. It's a very high cost per amount of product but it truly is lip maximizing. I haven't found any ready to wear "plumping formulas" that have been as effective as this one.

I find myself applying this throughout the day when wearing drying liquid lipsticks. It keeps my lips hydrated and therefore plump in appearance. I also use this at night over a serum and under Bite's agave lip mask. Works thus far, but will run out of first tube in less than 2 months. Debating whether to attempt to mimic product myself, or pay the 180 dollars per year it'd cost to keep repurchasing at my current consumption rate.

I picked up Dior's Lip Maximiser in 001 Pink, which is a translucent, pale pink that reflects iridescent under direct sunlight in the tube. Its packaging is elegant and has a nice weight to it; definitely looks and feels like a luxury lip treatment.

It claims to plump and smooth lips with a collagen-enriched formula, something I find it delivered very subtly. You are not going to get bee-stung or noticeably plumper lips; rather, I found that this product moisturises lips and reduces the appearance of fine lines which overall gives the impression of fuller lips.

The gloss has a light mint-vanilla scent and taste, and applies very smoothly. I love that it doesn't feel sticky even as it wears off, and instead feels like a light, hydrating balm.

Bottom line: I think the price point is justified by the texture and experience you get.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It's a clear gloss that apparently helps making lips look plumper. Very cute & beautiful, feminime packaging. Works well to make my very thin lips look plumper quite instantly but the effect stops when I stop wearing it. There's this tingling sensation when applied but I love this menthol-y feels. The formula feels nice on the lips. I wear it either alone, on top of a transparent lip balm (nuxe's Reve de Miel or Labello Classic Care), on top of lipstick, or on top of Dior's Lip Glow

Downside: the full prize. Doesn't really worth the 30€+ full prize but I got a tube during a sales so it was quite OK. Not going to buy it again though...

This did not work as a plumping lip balm for me - I have been using this for 6 months.
I does give a tingling sensation when applied and has a minty taste. It is slightly moisturizing and works well as a nice every day gloss.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The best lipgloss out there. When I use it whether on its own, on lip pencil, lipstick, or any lip products, I can see how it will give an extra plump on the lip. Even my hubby who's never care about my makeup notices how it changes the look of my lips. I don't know if it will plump the lips after several uses like it claims, because I don't wear it everyday. I think I'm gonna always have one on my kit, just like Dior Addict Lip Glow, as my never-out-of-style must-haves!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I've been using this for a month now. For me, it doesn't work like a lip plumper. I did notice the tingling the first week and but not since then. There is a noticeable difference in the moisture of my lips. Not as chapped. It probably is helping restore the collagen in my lips. I won't purchase it again, once I run out, only because of the price. I purchased as a plumper but I don't notice any difference when I use it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I totally love this lip gloss. I'm on my third tube and will repurchase another afterwards.
When used everyday it is ment to increase the collagen in the natural lip. Over time the lips do become slightly fuller and the texture of the lips are wonderfully smooth.
You need to be realistic, this is not going to give to Angelina Jolie lips but it will give you the best your lips can be.
The product is so easy to apply, no mirror necessary! A slight tingle sensation but nothing too unpleasant or painful!
It can be used as a treatment and you can put your lipstick of choice over the top. I really do like the natural hint of youthful pink this gives along with the flattering gloss so for me it's perfect for everyday wear . Just keep topping up when you want .
Yes it is pricier that others on the marker but you get what you pay for and I know I'm not going to waste my money on a drawer of lipgloss that I won't wear !!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is an okay lip plumper. I've used better too expensive and doesn't do so much

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This did not make my lips bigger. It does plump them however the effect isn't very long lasting. As a plain old lip gloss, this is pretty good; I love the smell, texture and colour of it. Unfortunately this product is making claims that it doesn't live up to so I wouldn't recommend this, it was a disappointment for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Wow! This really does work.
I would say it dosen't plump the lips as much as make them look fuller and more prominent.
But it really does make the lips look bigger!
Stays on and is a nice colour as well, I enjoy this lip plumper very much.

Popular Lip Treatments