Dior lip maximizer

4.2

on 6/16/2015 6:31:00 AM

This did not work as a plumping lip balm for me - I have been using this for 6 months.
I does give a tingling sensation when applied and has a minty taste. It is slightly moisturizing and works well as a nice every day gloss.

on 6/7/2015 4:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The best lipgloss out there. When I use it whether on its own, on lip pencil, lipstick, or any lip products, I can see how it will give an extra plump on the lip. Even my hubby who's never care about my makeup notices how it changes the look of my lips. I don't know if it will plump the lips after several uses like it claims, because I don't wear it everyday. I think I'm gonna always have one on my kit, just like Dior Addict Lip Glow, as my never-out-of-style must-haves!

on 4/4/2015 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I've been using this for a month now. For me, it doesn't work like a lip plumper. I did notice the tingling the first week and but not since then. There is a noticeable difference in the moisture of my lips. Not as chapped. It probably is helping restore the collagen in my lips. I won't purchase it again, once I run out, only because of the price. I purchased as a plumper but I don't notice any difference when I use it.

on 4/1/2015 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I totally love this lip gloss. I'm on my third tube and will repurchase another afterwards.
When used everyday it is ment to increase the collagen in the natural lip. Over time the lips do become slightly fuller and the texture of the lips are wonderfully smooth.
You need to be realistic, this is not going to give to Angelina Jolie lips but it will give you the best your lips can be.
The product is so easy to apply, no mirror necessary! A slight tingle sensation but nothing too unpleasant or painful!
It can be used as a treatment and you can put your lipstick of choice over the top. I really do like the natural hint of youthful pink this gives along with the flattering gloss so for me it's perfect for everyday wear . Just keep topping up when you want .
Yes it is pricier that others on the marker but you get what you pay for and I know I'm not going to waste my money on a drawer of lipgloss that I won't wear !!

on 1/8/2015 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is an okay lip plumper. I've used better too expensive and doesn't do so much

on 1/8/2015 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This did not make my lips bigger. It does plump them however the effect isn't very long lasting. As a plain old lip gloss, this is pretty good; I love the smell, texture and colour of it. Unfortunately this product is making claims that it doesn't live up to so I wouldn't recommend this, it was a disappointment for me.

on 12/30/2014 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Wow! This really does work.
I would say it dosen't plump the lips as much as make them look fuller and more prominent.
But it really does make the lips look bigger!
Stays on and is a nice colour as well, I enjoy this lip plumper very much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

After seeing many reviews saying it didn't plump lips at all, I just had to write my own review. I get lip fillers frequently and am a lover of big lips. Since I already have quite big lips due to lip fillers, this lip gloss is the cherry on top. It's so smooth and glides on beautifully. Great clear colour. Plumps my lips so perfectly I'll never look for another lip plumper. It gives my lips that great pouty, bouncy look. I however have used this over the top of lipstick, but seeing other reviews I will defiantly try using 10 minutes before I apply lipstick. I always receive comments about my lips when I wear this and have gotten a few of my friends into the product since they love how it looks on my lips. Here in aus I purchased for $48AUD from David jones and was shocked at the price expecting it to be a little more. (Australia's beauty prices are crazy) defiantly repurchasing.

on 11/9/2014 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I have had this product for about 3 months now and it is definitely not something that I will use daily due to the price.

This blurs out my fine lines and plumps in up slightly which I love because I really do not like the lines on my lips. With 1 swipe, you will be able to have a even coat if you rub your top and bottom lips together. I use it during the day to prep my lips for the lipstick/lip gloss that I will we wearing on that day. I use my Nuxe Reve De Miel at night.

I am currently trying out the soap and glory lip plumper and I will write a review on it if it compares with the Dior Lip Maximizer.

Packaging is beautiful and I feel fancy whenever I whip it out. From the tube it looks like a pinky gloss but when you apply it to the lips, it is clear. Just be sure not to mix with your other lip colours because it might get onto the applicator which will change the colour of the product!

It is not sticky at all like some of the other glosses. It does not feel that thick too. It just feels like a balm that slightly sticky and it will also give out some sheen on the lips if you do not use lipstick/gloss over it.

I would consider repurchasing it because it does plump up the lips slightly. Do not expect your lips to turn into Kylie Jenner's within 5 minutes! It will just enhance you lips and blurs the fine lines.

on 10/30/2014 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just got this and I love it. Not sure whether it work to maximize lips since i already have full lips. But this works to moisturize my lips and blur the lines. I use it either alone as gloss or under lipstick.

Popular Lip Treatments