Alima Pearluster Eyeshadow in Platinum

Not tested on animals

on 9/11/2015 7:18:00 AM

I adore this color as a brow bone highlight. It has slight shimmer but not enough to look sparkly, it just catches the light in a very natural way. The color is a pale off-white/silver but because I have pale skin (NC15) the color barely shows up and just adds a little light to my brow bone.

I am not sure if this has been discontinued as it is not on the website, but sometimes Alima do bring back discontinued shades. I hope that they do sell this as I will definitely buy it again.

on 9/18/2011 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I ordered a sample of this colour because I usually love all silvery grey eyeshadows, but this does not look good. I can't decide if it is too dark or too pale, but it makes my eyes look dirty and tired. I wouldn't recommend it for someone with fair skin like mine.
I still love Alima though!

on 4/21/2008 5:36:00 PM

Pale gray base with silver and pale gold sheen. Might look bit ghastly on some lighting. But this is quite unusual shade, and I have paired it successfully to several shades - try it as an higlighter with golden and soft brown shades, mix it with pinks or pair it with cool, grayish mauve for very chilling effect.

on 11/7/2007 12:13:00 PM

Got this as a sample when I ordered something else. It is beautiful in the packaging and goes on smoothly, but it doesn't look great on my super-pale skin. On a Black woman with very dark skin, this would be stunning and dramatic, I think, but on me it just looks sort of washed-out.