October 20, 2014 | 978 users online

Eye Shadow - Alima - Pearluster Eyeshadow in Platinum

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Manue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I ordered a sample of this colour because I usually love all silvery grey eyeshadows, but this does not look good. I can't decide if it is too dark or too pale, but it makes my eyes look dirty and tired. I wouldn't recommend it for someone with fair skin like mine.
I still love Alima though!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Kamicha

Pale gray base with silver and pale gold sheen. Might look bit ghastly on some lighting. But this is quite unusual shade, and I have paired it successfully to several shades - try it as an higlighter with golden and soft brown shades, mix it with pinks or pair it with cool, grayish mauve for very chilling effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2007 12:13:00 PM More reviews by hether2783

Got this as a sample when I ordered something else. It is beautiful in the packaging and goes on smoothly, but it doesn't look great on my super-pale skin. On a Black woman with very dark skin, this would be stunning and dramatic, I think, but on me it just looks sort of washed-out.