October 24, 2014 | 1633 users online

Concealers - Too Faced - Absolutely Flawless Therapeutic Herbal Eye Base And Concealer With Apple Seed Enzyme

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by chiara11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The shade "London Light" is a PERFECT match to my skintone, it hides redness & flaws very well and is a great concealer, not only for the undereye area and it can be layered very thin, which prevents an ugly "mask effect". Highly recommended, and you'll get a cute packaging as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 2:50:00 PM More reviews by MiriamGoldfinger

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Can we buy this concealer still? It seems that Too faced has changed its formula and I am not sure I would like the new one. Is MakeupAlley only a place to look or to buy?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by ninajeanette2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this.
conceals well, stays well. good colour match( i have it in the lightest colour)
justwish i could buy it more easily cuz i want one in my bag, one in the car, one in the hallway and one in the bathroom hehe

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Poverty is motivating me to "shop my stash," so I pulled this out of the bottom of my makeup bag, and have been using it for several days--as an eyeshadow base. It's an ok concealer (nothing special, but does the job), but it working very well as an eyeshadow base.

It's smooth enough to blend easily (unlike many pot eyeshadow bases), sets quickly, and prevents creasing on my lid. Only a tiny amount is required, so this pot should last a long while.

I've given it a "3" in packaging quality, since the container does not include a mirror--a pet peeve of mine with pricey products. (On the other hand, the flip-top is very convenient).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by elysef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It conceals pimples, redness, and undereye circles. i use it in London Light, which is perfect for my pale, slightly yellow-toned skin. The key here is to use a dab on a fluffy brush and feather it on to the blemish or undereye area. Do not use a flat concealer brush, as this will cake on the product. It only takes a small amount of product to provide good coverage. I feel like a lot of the negative reviews come from using the product too heavily. I took off a lippie because the color selection is terrible.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by xosugar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in the lightest shade and it was too yellow for my fair skin with pink undertones. It didn't blend well and was too thick. I think this product is similar to MAC Studio Finish concealer and I didn't like that one either.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by decembermom3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This makes me so sad, cuz I really wanted to love this under-eye concealer. I purchased this in "London Light", which matched my NW25-30 skin really well...but as with EVERY under-eye concealer I have ever purchased....it creased. Not just a little either. ALOT! Whether I patted it on like the Sephora s.a. recommended. No method worked whereby the coverage would look natural...just nasty and cakey. I have tried every method I can think of for applying this concealer to help with creasing and smoothness, but NADA. I really want a concealer that looks like I have no concealer on and this just didn't fit the bill. Wish I had something more positive to say about it. I wasted $19.50 on this. :(
Edit: 6/29/10 Tried Fresh Umbrian Clay concealer and LOVE IT! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 9:18:00 AM More reviews by HotPinkNailsXOXO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this concealer, I apply it with the Balm's concealer brush. It lasts all day on me and I don't have to set it with powder, it's perfect and I will be repurchasing once I run out! It also helps my shadow/liner stay put which is amazing, I do not need eye primer while wearing this, I just apply it underneath my eyes and from lid to brow-it brightens up my eyes and never creases!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 9:06:00 AM More reviews by BeachBunnyXOXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My perfect shade is Hollywood Medium. I range from a NC37-NC40 and it still works perfectly either way. It covers dark circles, completely hides my pores, and covers any discoloration. I love it so much!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by puckerlip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first I was pleased with this concealer but after almost using up the whole pot, here is my reveiw:

There is nothing "therapeutic" about this concealer. This concealer madly creases and that's about it. It claims to help with puffiness but it doesn't do anything whatsoever. It creases while making my undereye area look dry and the lightest color match isn't the best either especially for porcelain girls with pink undertones.

I like the cute too faced packaging, but not for concealer. I don't know how, but hairs constantly kept getting stuck in the pot and it was a pain in the ass taking them out. I prefer liquid concealers, and I am currently using MUFE Lift concealer which is allready so much better! This concealer is worthless as a base too as it just creases and doesn't make your shadows last longer at all. If you want a good base, get Urban Decays primer potion that actually works.

The End.