October 1, 2014 | 1241 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Courbe Virtuose Mascara (Divine Lasting Curves)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Ancora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG everyday mascara. It curves my lashes, coating them enough to add length and volume, but never clumping. The result is not dramatic, but very becoming on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 6:53:00 AM More reviews by LexAndTheCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it! Price isn't great, but it instantly gives a doe eyed look. goes on thick enough, but not too thich, two swipes and it's don't. Doesn't clump on me and is long wearing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For some reason my Virtuose was very dry to start with. It does seem to lenghthen my lashes but takes ages to apply. I got it in black but its more of dark grey.I've been using it fir only 2 weeks and it is nearly finished (usually mascaras last me couple of months). I like the brush though, it is easy to work with. Generally I really like Lancome mascaras but this one is a miss for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

I have it in black carat. Horrible, just plain horrible. It doesn't give me any length or volume. Staying power is a nightmare - I get a fall-out from hell with this mascara. I used to trust Lancome mascaras as mostly the quality is very good but this mascara has ruined it all. Stay away from this particular one!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Frostblade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is horrible.

It also comes off on my eyelids while I blink and makes curls drop.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by wickedkills

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this mascara as a gift & didn't find nothing amazing about it.
I have short thin eyelashes & after i was done applying it, it looked the same but only dry this time. Love Lancome products but this mascara wasn't for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by deebird1

I was so disappointed that this mascara dried up so fast. This is NOT a good value. I am so discouraged because other Lancome products are so good, especially the Cils XL. However I find that simple, cheap d/s mascara puts this and many others to shame. That IS a real shame. I want my money back, I feel like I've been duped.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Crowstoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yet another mascara in the long line of wayyyyy overpeiced and overrated mascara. For the cost this mascara falls far short. Was not impressed at all. clumpy and flakey. Save your money and go to the drug store.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by dachinkyloser

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok mascara, I've had better results with drugstore mascaras.
This mascara lengthens and volumizes but it also clumps easily. Also, it doesn't hold a curl and isn't waterproof.
Luckily I got this for free

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2010 3:01:00 AM More reviews by warietessa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

Also good mascara gives perfect concentration of algae. It is also lengthening.