December 19, 2014 | 1652 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Miss Popularity Precision Highlighter For Eyes And Face

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by JennaDearest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

As always, Benefit sucked me in with cute packaging and sassy marketing. However, this really is a great product. I find it really convenient to carry around in my purse and I love it for rushed days since it makes me look wide awake.

I have very olive skin so I thought the coolness of the powder would look off on my skin but all I get is a wonderful glow. The applicator makes it really simple to get into the inner corner of the eye. I don't find fallout to be a huge issue since I just tap off excess before application. The shimmer is intense, but it's nothing that can't be worn for daytime.

Definitely a staple in my purse.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2011 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Katy21

Although I have mixed feelings about Miss Popularity, the packaging is just too cute to dismiss completely! It is supposed to be a multi-use highlighter, but for me the odd hard-tipped sponge applicator is only useful for highlighting the brow bone. Although it is absolutely gorgeous it is a little impractical. It's bright white and super shimmery so perfect for the brow bone for dramatic eye looks but not really anything else. I find it extremely difficult to blend on the cheekbone as it is so concentrated (although when I have succeeded it has photographed beautifully). On the plus side, it is very good for the inner corner of the eye to brighten and this can be used day or night. I will most likely re purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by readmin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

who tell me haow to use it ,

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by EpcotLover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like using this product every once in a while but it's so difficult. I fight with this...it's super messy! You screw the cap off and pull out a stick applicator with a rounded-tip hard sponge applicator that's covered in loose powder. By the time you touch the applicator to your skin, powder crumbles off and you have fallout that doesn't come off easily. What I end up doing is using my pinkie to apply the powder, or dipping my pointed eye shadow brush onto the applicator. You can't get a shadow brush into the pot; it won't fit. I've only use this as a highlight on my browbone & tear duct. I noticed one day, though, that this can give a gray cast, which definitely isn't a good look. I was hoping for a true bright white and this leans toward silver when the light isn't directly hitting where you applied it. Overall I'm giving this a 2 because it does shimmer and shine like crazy, and I love shimmer...but I would not buy this again in a million years, it's so much trouble!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by underage

Like this product but any shimmery white eyeshadow could do the same thing. The applicator is the best part.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by mobo10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a tough one because I really like the results from this product but the price is just too much!!! You have to look at the instructions VERY carefully when you get this product, play around with it and adapt it for your own face. A little goes a long way with this and I only use this for nights out or special occasions or when I just want to look hotter then my friends! lol! I brought this to Vegas with me and it made me look really good in pictures. If you're a sucker for the gimicky-ness of Benefit (like me) then I recommend this stuff, as it makes you look great in pictures and you will have it for a long time, but otherwise I'd say don't bother with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by iqaganda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first, I really don't know how to use this highlighter. I got this from my sister's package from USA for me. It was just stocked up inside my make-up kit for quite some time. Then, I started using it. And I love it! It's actually a quick fix for those lazy days that you don't feel like making an extra effort with putting on your eyeshadows. This highlighter is glittery and you can apply it to your eye areas with just your fingers. It's in powdery form making it easier to apply on. Also, even though it comes in a small package, it takes a long time to finish because you just need to use a little everytime. For me, I just apply 2 dots per eye every time. Imagine how long it would take for me to finish the whole bottle? Well, that's a good thing, because I do not want to run out of this from Benefit! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 8:48:00 PM More reviews by blog_antagonist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a gift w/purchase when I bought some other BeneFit products. I would never have purchased it otherwise as it seemed somewhat gimmicky and superfluous. I have plenty of pale shimmery hues that could serve the same purpose, and do.

But I actually found it really convenient to use. The applicator makes it really easy to dot on the inner corners of the eyes, on the browbone, and at the cubpid's bow. Its also good for drawing a thin line down the center of the nose to slenderize. I make three small dots on the tops of cheekbones and then sweep my blending brush over them for a subtle, pretty glow.

I really like it. I don't know that I like it enough to spend the money to repurchase. I definitely would if it was less expensive though. I generally like BeneFit products, but sometimes they get a little carried away with their pricing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2009 7:50:00 AM More reviews by MrsKiller09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i received this in the mail when i was buying more concealer and mascara online. i think you get a full size tube of it for free as well as a few other samples if you spend $35+ or something like that. the fact that i got it for free is awesome and i love the product BUT if i had not gotten it for free then i probably would never have got it. i looked it up and it is ridiculously expensive for what little amount you get. not a bad product. i really like the finish it gives my cheek bones, my husband does too, and if you know my husband, you'll know that he never notices anything when it comes to makeup lol. but he noticed it and he really liked the way it made my skin look. i adore benefit cosmetics, but i am not soooo crazy about this product. if given for free again then yes i would use it again lol, but if i had to pay for it, then no.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by lola4000

Really disappointed with this product. I bought it because the girl at the benefit counter I go to recommended it and used it on my face one day and my face looked good so of course I bought the damn stuff. Its really expensive for such a tiny amount and I would say its just a crappy glittery highlight that does what any other of its sort would do. I sometimes mix it in with my foundation because this is what the girl at the counter did and sometimes I use it as a brow bone highlight but I really would never purchase this again or recommend it... save your money people.