November 28, 2014 | 1362 users online

Blush - Christian Dior - DiorBlush - Strawberry Sorbets 943

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by SleepIsTheCousin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow I was not anticipating this to be rated so high! I wish that this worked for me! For the pigment and color it is very good. This doesn't last long, however, and is completely breaking me out!! Be careful with Dior blushes if you have sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the dual pinks in here. I mix the two together most of the time but it's nice to have the option of either a light or a dark version of the color. Sometimes I just wear the lighter, shimmery side for the softness it gives my look. To me it seems like it has a rosy undertone that prevents it from being too cotton candy pink, though I can see why the name fits since it does have a sweet, candy-like aspect. It's really flattering and isn't too bright or overwhelming for my pale skintone. Since I'm a fan of shimmery blushes I like the finish. It's gives a nice glowy appearance but isn't glittery like Nars Orgasm, for example. The shimmer is very fine but there's lots of it so it is noticeable once it's on skin. Great pigmentation and a very soft texture so a little goes a long way. The slight fragrance doesn't transfer once it's on and I barely notice it in the pan. No irritation or any reactions to this, which is amazing since my skin is very sensitive. I really have to try out more Dior blushes because this is so pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I already have the peachy keen (is that the name?) colour, but wanted to try a pinkier blush. Having loved everything about the former, I chose to go with Dior again. This blush is my current favourite glowy-pink blush! Everything about it is perfect: the pigmentation, longevity, application, and packaging are amazing. Looks really natural and fresh, like you just did a few laps. I might just collect all the colours.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my new HG blush. I had this recommended by a Dior makeup artist (he actually did the "match your blush to the tip of your finger" thing) and this was literally an exact match. This color looks completely natural - it's literally the color my cheeks get when I've been out in the cold (I'm NW 10, for the record). It goes on smooth and evenly, and the shimmery side doesn't make you "sparkle" (I hate that!!!) it really does just make you GLOW. I'll definitely use this unless something better comes along. Yes Dior is pretty pricy, but it's also worth it in my opinion. I've never found any makeup I'd consider HG, but this is it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 6:10:00 AM More reviews by cleopatra44

I love this blush, it was recommended by a very professional Dior consultant. I went to another store in a different city and had a makeover, peachy keen blusher was used on me. He said never use the Strawberry Sorbets 943 as it wouldn't suit me. I did not dare tell him that I had it at home sitting pride of place on my dressing table. Yes I did like the Peachy Keen but I prefer this one, I look better and my' over critical member of the style police' teenage son says I look great when I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Amazing blush, it stays on up to eight hours! I bought this, a med toned totally cool based pink, matte with optional shimmer and Tarte A/C exposed. Tarte claims 12 hour wear. I tried one on each side and both lasted as long as I had my m/u on, 8 hours. But what a difference in quality. The Dior is so finelly milled and just melts into your skin where the Tarte is not cheap looking, but has that chalky texture that picks up facial hairs you may have, etc. To make the Dior last even longer I put the same color of Shisedo luminizing blush stick, which has really NO shimmer, in the Rosy color on first, then I get up to 15 hous wear. For the dif in price from the Tarte of only $13 to me it is worth it. I have warm toned skin but like to wear cool colors on my green/blue eyse so I need a cool tones blush and it looks good. I like wearing cool colors, though it looks less natural, it is pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't know what it is about Dior's powder based anything, but they are always the best in features I prefer. This is a most natural looking blush as it's just a flush of color in the rosey hue. The texture is brilliant as it brushes on sublimely, giving the most even layer of the most exquisite texture, skin like color/glow. I do not bother using one square in one place and the other higher up. I just mix the two together as I move my "clean" brush across both squares lightly and with just a few strokes. That's enough for one side ( cheek and temple) as I just repeat the process for the other side. A bit across the bridge of my nose and chin and jawline. It takes about 20 seconds and I'm done. No blending or filing in here and there. It gives that "glow" i'm always talking about, but never do the reflective pigments show themselves no matter what light at any angle. It's always flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by float

I love Dior makeup, specially this blush, stay alll day, although its a little bit expensive its totally worth it, the picmentation is excellent, and it gives you a lovely shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Mehnazpatel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! it goes on soo well and stays on all day. you can wear it for a sheer look or build it up for a more dramatic look. the best part is it has two shades so the darker shade can be used along the cheekbones and the lighter shade on the apples of the cheek.

this colour is perfect for anybody who is looking for the perfect pink rosy glow for their cheeks

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by FlawedAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

First of all, few blushes compare to Dior in softness, lovely consistency and staying power. As to this color in particular, though I was expecting something with a cooler/pinker undertone I would say this falls into the category of a tame rose with a red base. I do better with pinks (NW10ish here), but this gives the apples of my cheeks that flushed, just been for a walk in cold weather, glow. Very pretty color, so much product that I don't imagine running out in my life time. Price is typical h/e, but you get more product than say with Chanel. Packaging chunky signature CD with a little velvet sack, little brush included quite useless. I wouldn't repurchase this color, but I will use it and certainly buy other Dior blushes.