Remington Tourmaline Ceramic Digital Curling Iron

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Just wanted to write a review because all the good reviews misguided me into buying this product. For $18, this wasn't a terrible buy, but it does not deserve the title of a curling iron. In fact, it explicitly stated that it was a waving iron. Rather than creating those luscious and gorgeous curls that u see in a french doll, i got beach waves. Btw i have thick straight hair and i did turn it on to the highest setting which was around 400 degrees. However, i felt that it burned my hair more than it curled it. Even the conair 1.25 curling iron delievered the same results at a cheaper price wth. It's best to invest in hot tools if u want something decent.

on 11/5/2007 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The absolute BEST curling iron I have ever used. I bought mine off of drugstore.com for $18. I used to own a Hot Tools curling iron...but as soon as I got this one, I chucked the Hot Tools one because this Remington curling iron rocks! The curls stay in all day long...even without hairspray! My hair glides smoothly and effortlessly in between the clamp and the barrel (something that was impossible with my Hot Tools as my hair kept snagging and breaking). My hair actually feels SOFT afterwards as opposed to like straw when I would use other curling irons. I can't say enough about this curling iron...it is the best! And the barrel is PINK :) which makes it so pretty to look at. And the price is pretty awesome too... never again am I paying $60+ for a curling iron!