Avon Plump Pout Lip Gloss

4.6

on 12/12/2012 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

The first gloss I've ever used up and repurchased: Plump Pout in Luscious Mauve, a sheer and shiny natural pink. I currently have the peachy Nude Pout, and Honey Delight, a shimmery beige that smells like honey. I prefer the regular scent of these, though -- it's light and inoffensive. I also like the minty tingle and how smooth the gloss makes my lips feel.

on 1/27/2012 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in Clear, and it is A-MAZ-ING!

Sure thing, as most pouting glosses go, they dont all live up to their claims in the 'pout' producing promises, and this is included - it didnt make my lips more pouty however, the delicious minty tingle is LOVELY, lasts for ages, and this that makes me repeat-buy

I buy clear because I like to use it over my favourite coloured lipsticks

Consistency VERY expensive feeling. I am a hell bent die hard fan of Gloss Pur YSL and of course its not a dupe of THAT but the consistency and no-sticky glide is similar

I marked the product down in the packaging dept because it is very drug store basic, and would be nice with a gold cap

on 10/28/2009 12:30:00 PM

I got Plump Pout in the Mocha Kiss shade. While it goes on too brown initially, it does soon fade into a softer mauve-ish color that looks natural but better. It is also not too sticky, which I appreciate! Like the other reviewers, I'm not seeing a significant plumping effect, but that's okay with me -- the natural-looking color and lack of stickiness make this a very good gloss in my book. Especially since it only costs $7 and Avon frequently puts it on sale for even less.

on 2/8/2009 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! usually I don't care much about packaging but I love the tube for this lipgloss. it's so sleek and looks so cute :) less bulky than the NARS lipgloss tube, which is not that big. I also love how it tingles when I put it on. honestly, I don't see a plumping effect, but I don't care because my lips are a fine size and I just bought it for the color :D this normally costs $7 but I bought it on sale for $4. Avon has a lot of sales so I'd definitely wait for a sale. I'll certainly be buying this again by the way.

on 11/5/2007 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

OK so off the bat i'll say that those looking for a real plumping gloss should look elsewhere, this isn't plumping at all. slight tingle on application, lasts a while but no visible results. that being said, i do love this as a plain old gloss. it isn't real shiney or gooey, it feels quite smoothe going on. no sparkle or glitter, which i love (i have the pink pucker so this may vary from shade to shade). the consistency is great - amazingly, it feels very creamy. i took one lippy off for the lack of plumping, but i still love it and will repurchase.

Recommended for Medium Skin