October 24, 2014 | 1715 users online

Eyeliner - Lise Watier - Precious Eyeliners - Bijoux - Winter Collection 2007

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by nubfish

I love this liquid eyeliner combo. One side is a dark glossy black and the other side is a richly pigmented gold. I have often found that gold eyeliner comes out a little yellow or a little bronze and it is rare to find a true gold. This one however is a true gold. I was really hoping that this would be brough back for the new 2008 holiday season and it has so I will be stocking up on this one plus the new silver one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2008 8:05:00 PM More reviews by tornadogirl

I am not normally fan of liquid eyeliner but I got it free thanks to my Shoppers Optimum $$$. Don't care for the black eyeliner as I look terrible in black but the gold is just beautiful. It doesn't flake or smudge and it did last me all day! Sadly enough, I will be putting it away until next Christmas (hope it lasts). Too festive for work! Cheers!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2008 7:15:00 PM More reviews by otterlover

One of the best liquid liners I've used. It goes on easily, though the brush it comes with isn't the best, and it lasts for ages. I have oily lids, so I have a hard time finding liners that stay on, but this one lasts all day for me. The gold doesn't stay quite as well as the black, which is the only criticism I have. It's a very subtle colour, but looks very nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2007 12:51:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

This is an elegant, double ended liquid liner set - one side is a soft gold, and the other, a solid black. The gold color is gorgeous - it's perfect for a hint of glam, especially in the inner corners. The brush that accompanies both sides is fairly flimsy and imparts not the straightest of lines, in my humble opinion - but I don't exactly have the steadiest of hands when it comes to thin liquid liner brushes. $20CDN, limited edition, available at Shoppers Drug Mart.