April 17, 2014 | 988 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine - Lavender Pearlescent - #420B

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Damn. I adore the colour in th bottle. But on the nails, i found that it never dried. i did a very think coat. but it would set up and dry. so i said okay. lets get by that. when i finaly got it to be desent. it was streaky, and thick, and still wouldnt dry. I normally LOVE wet and wild. But this was such a miss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2011 8:43:00 PM More reviews by summerrain1994

Though this is far from purple (as the name "Lavender" would imply), it's such a beautiful colour. In the light it's a beautiful deep, iridescent pink colour and in the shade it looks like a deep raspberry/ruby colour.
I love the way that it looks on my toes! I have very pale skin and it's a nice contrast to that, and stands out.
I'm not too sure of the staying power and it's only been on for a day or so (which no chips, mind you)... the other Wet N Wild Shine polishes chip quite quickly on my fingernails without a topcoat. Generally polishes last longer on my toes though, and I'll use a topcoat for it.
Also, as another member said, the label wears off very quickly to the point where it's just a clear bottle. This happens with all of this brand and type of polishes.
Still, though for under $2 this is SUCH a beautiful colour. Will continue to use it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

This is exactly the color I was looking for today, something fun and funky to wear on my toes for spring. It's a hot-pink shimmery raspberry with some sassy sparkle to it. I'm not sure how long the color will last because this polish is soooo inexpensive, but it is pretty enough that I would buy again and try more colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by longereyelashes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this color, it's so pretty and looks just like it does in the bottle as on your nails! It looks amazing on fingernails and toes. It doesn't last very long, but not any worse than other Wet 'n' Wild nail polishes. It dries fairly quickly and the smell isn't bad. My only complaints are that the label wears away in about a week and the polish gets old fast-but I use up the bottle fast too! Overall, I'd say it's a great budget nail polish.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2010 4:10:00 AM More reviews by JadedDragon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This isn't any kind of purple at all, it is a pink.
I could really see streak-lines in it on the nail. The streaks are such a pain that I don't use it much and wouldn't buy it again.
The price was very good.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 9:29:00 AM More reviews by angel133377766

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

It isnt really a lavender color , Its more of a magenta color which Im absolutely in love with this color.. With two coats of nail polish and a top coat this polish usually lasts a week before it starts chipping..

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by mistyrioux

This certainly is like no lavender I've ever seen, as I would describe it as more of a hot pink.It's very thin, but not as sheer as I expected.

I bought it to use as a summer shade, as it was the perfect colour to create a 'watermelon' look.

It was very cheap, but it chipped easily, barely making it through the day (with no top coat). I only wanted to use it a few times anyway, so that's okay.

I've used Wet 'n' Wild products for a long time, and despite the price, not all their polishes are as weak as this, I think it's the Wild Shine formulation. At least it has a kind of cute bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate034

This is the perfect nail polish if you are a lover of pink. It looks great with oloive skin and is a super feminine color. I like it more on the toes than the nails. This color is bright but not neon. I would definately suggest a topcoat as this polish tends to chip a little bit. Overall a great product for 99 cent.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2008 2:19:00 PM More reviews by vtsewong

I love the color! its very unique like fucsia and pinkish, it is shinny... One coat would give you a nice color, but too give you the right color! I've got it for like 50 cents and its very nice! i really like the color... the product by itself its ok.. but it was only 50cts..!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2007 3:55:00 AM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First let me say that although I don't think the name matches the color this is a beautiful color. On my tips this looks more like a metallic medium rose pink with purple undertones. As the name suggests this polish is very shiny. I found this to be well pigmentated with two coats giving great coverage. One coat actually gave good coverage but for wearablity and duration of wear I prefer two. This applied nicely with no skipping or streaking. The application was smooth and with Seche Vite TC the finish was glass smooth. This comes packaged in the typical nail polish bottle. I did note that the applicator wand seemed slightly longer than the standard but that did not effect application IMO. I paid a whopping total of .50 for this bottle of polish. The regular price is .99 but I got this on sale. I would definitely buy more WnW Wild Shine polishes. I will update on the wear in couple of days. UPDATE 11-13-2007 - After about 4 days there was some definite wear and a couple of small chips. The color didn't fade but the overall application no longer looked fresh. I decided to change my polish that day but could have stretched another day out of it if I wanted to. Overall, I stand by my review of this polish & would recommend it to you. :-)