October 21, 2014 | 1231 users online

Conditioner - Alberto Vo5 - Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie Moisturizing Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this from the dollar tree for $1! It smells soo good, is silicone free, and works really well for my hair. It is a bit thin but it's so cheap so I don't mind having to use more. It has a lot of slip and detangles my thin hair really well. I have a mild case of seborrheic dermatitis and it hasn't seem to bother my scalp or make it worse, which is unheard of with high or low end products for me. This is a winner. Can't wait to try all the different scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by thereisalwayshope

This conditioners provides so much slip for my hair it is amazing. This is an amazing co-wash conditioner! I think this is the best cheapy co-washing conditioner I have found in my 5 month journey. You have to use a lot but that is okay since it is so inexpensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by rcblinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not the most impressive conditioner out there but if I bought more expensive ones, I would just see dollar bills being rinsed down the drain so...it's decent. I find that paired with the shampoo ( I only use a smidgen-two pea sized dollops) that it works well. Detangling in the shower is a little difficult at times but I've come to learn that it's better to save that for when my hair is actually dried, then it is much easier. One of the most major reasons I like this product is the fact that there are no silicones present and although my hair is finicky about proteins, the soy protein isn't actually hydrolyzed, so it rinses out. Finally Vo5 does not test on animals, which makes my conscious rest a little easier.

As a final note, I do not highlight, color or use hot tools on my hair. Despite that, it can be rather dry and is waist length. What I do to increase manageability is I mist my hair with a mixture of aloe vera and water-my hair loves that!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this for co-wash, detangling, and as a leave in/styling product. It smells nice and $1 or less at the dollar store or grocery store. After about a month of use, I'm not sure if I will buy a 3rd bottle. Just discovered Aussie Moist which is my hot new thing now...
But if you are short on cash, natural, and have a lot of hair, this sure is a great option.
My only negative is I wish it wasn't as runny... takes a lot of product to feel any result.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

A wonderful affordable conditioner that smells devine. I use it for cowashing, detangling, and even as a leave-in. My hair loves this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this product at first. It has no silicones, smells decent and is super cheap. For about 3 days my hair looked great but felt a little dry. After that, i was frizzy straw. So not moisturizing. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by EffieMew123

This product practically fell from heaven for me. I've struggled for YEARS to make my hair lie down, be soft, not totally frizzy, etc. You really should see the walgreens hair isle that is my bathroom. Ever since I ditched cones and sulfates (went Curly Girl!) my hair's been THRIVING. But, I still seriously had issues with too much volume. It took a lot of research, but I finally found out that my hair is POROUS! That was my problem all along :P So just a warning: For those of you who have low porous hair, or can't tolerate protein: PUT THE BOTTLE DOWN AND WALK AWAY. Because that's probably why your hair is turning brittle or looks dull. Find out your hair's porosity before trying!! But if you do well with protein, or have medium-high porous hair, give it a try! It smells DIVINE, great in the bottle and great out of the bottle. Not too strong, not sticky, and my hair is lying down, bouncy and shiny. And I have biracial curls! Getting the picture? My new dream duo: Pantene curl enhancer spray gel and VO5 passion fruit smoothie conditioner as a leave in. My hair has NEVER looked better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by sb1616

I must say this is the best conditioner I have used. I'm always purchasing high end conditioners, which in turn make my hair very dry and brittle. This is affordable and is a good moisturizing conditioner which makes my hair very,very soft. Love this conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for CO washing, and it works great for that purpose. My hair is soft, shiny, and not weighed down at all. The smell is really nice too. It lingers in my hair without being overpowering. I've gone through a few bottles of this, and will continue to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I find that my hair is drier and falling out more whenever I use this cheap brand, and every time I switch, it recovers itself again. I don't know what is in this shampoo, but something in it just ruins my hair and makes it feel so thin and weak...Thinking about using the rest of this up as a shave gel or something in the shower because I sure as heck don't want to keep putting it in my hair! Such a shame for something that is advertised as being "moisturizing" but it ends up doing the opposite, however I'm not completely surprised from its one dollar price tag...