MAC Paint Pot in Electro Sky (Alexander McQueen coll.)

on 12/6/2009 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is actually a really pretty colour and it works well paired with dark blues, pearls and purple shades. I found the consistency to be pretty difficult to blend though, and the colour doesn't build too well - it has a tendency to crease. It's a shame because believe it or not, it's so versatile! Overall I wouldn't buy it again, it's disappointing that it's not as creamy and workable as other paint pots.

on 11/22/2008 12:58:00 AM

I love paint pots and this one doesn't dissapoint. It's a "primary color" striking shade of blue. And VERY pigmented. Great with any blue looks and I'm sure others who are more creative could come up with more interesting color combinations. I love wearing this with my Kat Von D Metal Orchestra e/s palette. I've seen it at CCO lately for a great price. A shade worth picking up!

on 4/8/2008 5:33:00 PM

hey, what's with the negative feedback folks? this product is amazing. i find it super hard to get a really vibrant purple as most look muddy and bruised on my eyes. i never wear paint pots on there own as they all are a bit patchy but as a base this really makes purple pop! layer on some 'violet' pigment or urban decay 'ransom'. it's my favourite base ever!

I really like this paint pot. It goes on nice for me?

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I was so disappointed with this. I purchased this along with Pharaoh (not to mention new love). This is terrible. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! The pigmentation in this is awful. i had to apply and apply and apply. and then it would start to rub it would look patchy/blotchy. Such a disappointment. I really wish these had come to the counters so i could have checked it out, because i never would have wasted my time and money. I'm actually going to return it.