August 21, 2014 | 985 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Electro Sky (Alexander McQueen coll.)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by lizzybubbles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is actually a really pretty colour and it works well paired with dark blues, pearls and purple shades. I found the consistency to be pretty difficult to blend though, and the colour doesn't build too well - it has a tendency to crease. It's a shame because believe it or not, it's so versatile! Overall I wouldn't buy it again, it's disappointing that it's not as creamy and workable as other paint pots.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2008 12:58:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love paint pots and this one doesn't dissapoint. It's a "primary color" striking shade of blue. And VERY pigmented. Great with any blue looks and I'm sure others who are more creative could come up with more interesting color combinations. I love wearing this with my Kat Von D Metal Orchestra e/s palette. I've seen it at CCO lately for a great price. A shade worth picking up!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2008 5:33:00 PM More reviews by janettapo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hey, what's with the negative feedback folks? this product is amazing. i find it super hard to get a really vibrant purple as most look muddy and bruised on my eyes. i never wear paint pots on there own as they all are a bit patchy but as a base this really makes purple pop! layer on some 'violet' pigment or urban decay 'ransom'. it's my favourite base ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2008 12:08:00 PM More reviews by tristinbrittany

I really like this paint pot. It goes on nice for me?

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2007 4:22:00 AM More reviews by vintageortacky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was so disappointed with this. I purchased this along with Pharaoh (not to mention new vegas....my love). This is terrible. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! The pigmentation in this is awful. i had to apply and apply and apply. and then it would start to rub off......so it would look patchy/blotchy. Such a disappointment. I really wish these had come to the counters so i could have checked it out, because i never would have wasted my time and money. I'm actually going to return it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No