October 23, 2014 | 877 users online

Palettes - Mary Kay - Neutral Eye Color Quad

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I have both sets, the cool purple set and this neutral set. I prefer the neutral set because the colors work well together and go on nicely. I use the three lighter colors mostly during the day. I am fair-skinned so I almost never use the deep color, although it works well to create a smokey eye. These eyeshadows lack staying power, as do all Mary Kay eyeshadows. They crease by midday, and I hate paying such a high price for something that just does not last. I would not repurchase for this reason, although I do still use the kit with an eyeshadow base and it works just fine.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by tashaynn98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love, love this quad. Great neutral colors with a wonderful silky finish. The darkest color also doubles as a great eyeliner color. You'd think it would be a boring palette, but the tones are great, and they really make my blue eyes pop. This is great for a sophisticated, classic look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 7:31:00 PM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

MK comes out with their holiday collections about this time of year,and because I have had it with MAC and their collections coming out every 5 min, I decided to forgo my usual MAC holiday purchase and get this instead.There are 2 palettes available-this one is the warmer of the 2.
The colors are as follows-cream,opal,sable and bittersweet.Cream and opal are beigey shades and the other 2 are golden browns.They are slightly-but not terribly-shimmery,so old ladies like myself don't look ridiculous :P
The packaging is somewhat boring-kind of similar to LM;brown plastic casing.Don't let that put you off-this palette is very versatile and the colors really stay true all day.
This is the LE holiday offering for eyes and retails for $18 USD.